Kandy Montana

I see she’s posting on tryst again. She ghosted me a couple weeks ago. Have any of you seen her recently? Still recommend?

I get that stuff happens and she’s been on my list for a long time. Just frustrating to set everything up and then she goes silent.

Any help appreciated.
I haven't seen her since she worked at The Minx. She was a very entertaining dancer.
She ghosted you once already, why even bother giving her a second chance?
I've known her a long time and have seen her recently, she is just like that. She will also be late pretty much every single time as well. I sat outside her old place once for 30 minutes, because she couldn't find her shoe. I was like WTF this is an in call, why do you need to find your shoe. I only put up with it from her as I've known her for a long time.
She is a fun time when she actually shows up but between always being late and sometimes not showing up at all with no warning I quit seeing her she is just not reliable enough for me
I also know her from minx when she worked there like 4 years ago. Great dancer but horrible at this new career she is always late if she ever shows up. I decided I needed more reliable in my hobby life. It's to hard to find time in my work schedule to be stood up and be disappointed.
I have met her few times she is fun but scheduling an appointment is very difficult. Not reliable.