any info?

Hi all,looked back 40 pages of reviews, found noting. Hoping someone has some info on her, have appointment set for next week.

Thanks all.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/quad-...w/182016428791
I think I talked to her once and the conversation went bad. Her add doesn't List anything besides oral and when I asked about more she got pissy saying stuff like she's not a prostitute. So I quit there.
I have had decent conversations, wasnt looking for fs necessarily. Wasthinking she has been around awhile, but have found no reviews.
I have had decent conversations, wasnt looking for fs necessarily. Wasthinking she has been around awhile, but have found no reviews. Originally Posted by crazyassfireman98
Just sharing what I know
Appreciated!
I think I talked to her once and the conversation went bad. Her add doesn't List anything besides oral and when I asked about more she got pissy saying stuff like she's not a prostitute. So I quit there. Originally Posted by Room Service
Would that be "irony"? Considering where she is advertising and the act that she is advertising says differently... Unless of course it is free?

She looks good though!
She has been around for several years. I chatted with her a few years back via text and she seemed nice enough. Her pics have gotten better since then. I reached out to her a week or so ago and again seemed nice enough but wasn’t able to coordinate schedules to make it work.

Give her a try and let us know how it goes