Email Address: unknown
URL (Profile or Bio Page): unknown
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near dahntahn.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful thick wavy blonde hair. Boob length, worn down.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: .
Brooke has a very light complexion with no tattoos and flawless, beautiful skin.

She has a gorgeous face framed by her beautiful thick blonde hair, with lovely full lips and beautiful blue eyes

Tastefully applied makeup that accentuated her pretty face.

Brooke had a gorgeous figure. She's tall (about 5'8"), voluptuous, with long lovely legs.
Recommendation: Yes
Haha I assumed Brookline Brook and was wondering if you were delusional until you clarified..
Does this unicorn have any pictures anywhere?
has anyone besides this guy ever seen or review this person?
i have been wanting to see her but she never responded to any of my communications.
i have been wanting to see her but she never responded to any of my communications. Originally Posted by mulletman66
because she doesnt' exist
Did you ask about angeldaze?
Haha I assumed Brookline Brook and was wondering if you were delusional until you clarified.. Originally Posted by Loretta77
LOL. Unfortunately, there are a few ladies using the name Brooke or Brook. It gets a bit confusing at times.

I've never heard about a Brookline Brook. A Brentwood Brook, yes, but not a Brookline Brook. Is that a typo or is there also a "Brookline Brook"?

Does this unicorn have any pictures anywhere? Originally Posted by pittlicker
Unfortunately, she doesn't have any pictures posted online that I know of.

Brooke is flying UTR (Under the Radar) so she is as discrete as possible and seeks the same discretion from everyone in return.

has anyone besides this guy ever seen or review this person? Originally Posted by DionBlaster49
I honestly don't know. If I am the only one . . . just think, you could be Number 2!

i have been wanting to see her but she never responded to any of my communications. Originally Posted by mulletman66
I sent you a PM. I hope that helps.

Thanks for all the questions. I hope this information is helpful.

I hope everyone has a great time!
Did you ask about angeldaze? Originally Posted by thenastyone1
On a county sponsored vacation.
I have seen her so can confirm she is real but not nearly as impressive as the review states.

She is in Mt Washington, her rates are high for what she offers and requires you to put your phone in a faraday box when you enter.

(Staff edit)

I have seen her so can confirm she is real but not nearly as impressive as the review states. Originally Posted by Domoguy7
Well, thank you! I'm glad that you think my review is impressive.

Since you've seen her, why don't you post a review? I'm sure that everyone would like your input and viewpoint.

She is in Mt Washington, her rates are high for what she offers and requires you to put your phone in a faraday box when you enter. Originally Posted by Domoguy7
When you saw her, what were her rates and what did she offer?

I was going to respond further to your comments regarding her bra, breasts and possible health issues, but then I realized that this may be a breech of the rules of this forum.

You might want to review the "ECCIE General Conduct Guidelines" found here, with emphasis on #15:

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

"#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member."

I hope this is helpful.
Is mattress on floor accurate?
Yes, I have had others pm me with similar experiences. Happy to answer any questions privately as to not break any rules.
Seems I may have hit a nerve with the truth. I was in violation and got a warning, oh well. I am glad you like her but I will not get into back and forth. I saw her in January, she wasnt for me and glad you enjoy her.
Thx domoguy for the bluntly honest review, the original read like it came directly from pgh Indy’s from years back. So she has summer corn teeth I’m guessing?