TMI

Too Much Info!

It has been brought to my attention that clients have been giving out my private information to other providers. This is a HUGE no no. If it is not on my profile DO NOT give it out!!!!!!!! It might not seem like a big deal to you, but it is to me. I really do not enjoy getting strings of crazy text messages at 3:49 AM because my number got into the hands of a late night crazy. I know others share my same view on keeping information private.

** Never give out a ladies number unless she says it is fine

** Never tell a client or another provider where we met

Please be wise. Discretion is a 2 way St. It is is not public knowledge then keep it to yourself!!!!!!

I would think that the experienced Gentlemen here would already know & respect those issues. I'm sure they do.

Common sense & Common courtesy seem to have fallen by the wayside. More likely an immature or newbie to the hobby.

Gentlemen as an aside I have seen some SPs numbers posted in reviews that are not in their ads. I would trust that we have the SPs OK before we do that. Otherwise some bum or nut can come in here & get an unlisted # & harass the ladies.

Its hard enough for me to try & get back into the game without some tactless chimp making it harder for me to get by newbie screening etc. Cut a fella a break!
Its hard enough for me to try & get back into the game without some tactless chimp making it harder for me to get by newbie screening etc. Cut a fella a break! Originally Posted by Stud Daddy

Unfortunately, Stud......it seems that far too many people here are exactly as tactless as you indicate......

....too bad for us all.......

elg......
The rule of thumb is to give only the information that is already public in a provider's website.
So true jack.

For the ladies out there, is it ok with you when asking for references to get a response that " I have many reviews on here, any of whom will vouch for me" ? Or do you want specific e-mail addresses / web sites / phone #'s? I have done this both ways but would like to know what you think. I have also found when two ladies are friends, having seen one quickens the process to meet the other. If a guy has met a friend of yours, is it good enough to just mention her name when you may request two references?
Look this is the only warning I will give...
If I find out someone has dropped my location out
to another hobbiest..
provider or person in general..

Ill set up your last appointment with me...

you'll arrive and see

then I will proceed to you

and you will go home

..and if another lady asks for a vouch on you...I will let her know you have
a privacy issues!

Dont risk it gentlemen....

on that note...
anita I know that was a warning but that was good graphic design all kidding aside I dont understand why people would give out some very personal infomation. Would you like your number given out to people you dont know and again thats why LE ends up finding out what is going on because people don't keep things to there self Gabriell sorry to hear about this I would chang my number but thats just me.
Ill set up your last appointment with me...

you'll arrive and see

then I will proceed to you

and you will go home Originally Posted by anita germane
Not me, nor not many. But a very few are thinking right now, HOW MUCH, Keep the whip ready.

mmm references, I need to look in to this.
I think some guys ASSUME that the providers are cool with each other knowing how to contact each other.

Clearly it is a HORRIBLE ASSUMPTION but it likely isn't done with malice as much as ignorance.

I won't even use the age of the provider if she tells me referring instead to what is posted in her profile.

If it isn't in the profile, then shut up without explicit advanced permission to share the info.

A couple of guys have sent me PMs asking for background info not on the profile and when I politely said I couldn't share it, the responses were a little hostile.

Think of the provider's data as her car. She owns it. You're not going to loan out her car for her so don't loan out her data.
but all the car information is readily available with anyone with access to carfax or probably ten other sources. the car is hers, but the data is not proprietary. just a thought
I guess Bob what I have found is any reputable and smart girl knowing what sites you are on and your handle would do some research on us guys anyway to see if we post, what we post and get a feel for who we are and if they want to see us. There have been many a post where a guy has said or done something and the ladies will say there's someone I'll avoid. By referencing many reviews they will probably know some of the girls and how to get a hold of them anyway to do a proper verification. Some have responded back with "get me the e-mail addresses and or web sites" and others have said "you saw so and so? I know her and will get back to you." Touring girls are different but many have given me the green light after they checked me out. There should never be a need to give out personal info on someone you are using as a reference and I believe by giving them your handle any knowledgeable provider will be doing more than just a do you know this guy e-mail.
I think some guys ASSUME that the providers are cool with each other knowing how to contact each other.

Clearly it is a HORRIBLE ASSUMPTION but it likely isn't done with malice as much as ignorance.

I won't even use the age of the provider if she tells me referring instead to what is posted in her profile.

If it isn't in the profile, then shut up without explicit advanced permission to share the info.

A couple of guys have sent me PMs asking for background info not on the profile and when I politely said I couldn't share it, the responses were a little hostile.

Think of the provider's data as her car. She owns it. You're not going to loan out her car for her so don't loan out her data. Originally Posted by NormalBob

I agree that some do think we are cool with each providers contacting, however people have to remember some Providers are respectful and polite to each other, and some aren't!

What happens if a girl thinks she can blackmail another girl for money, or if she is jealous and dosen't want compitetion, she could try to cause problems (I've had the latter happen on a few occasions) On the other side of the issue alot of us do talk with each other, and if you do give out info on a provider most likely she will warn the other girl (s).
Personally, If I ever find out that my number is being giving out, I wouldn't be happy either!! To all of a sudden get texts/calls ect. from numbers you do not know asking about gents isn't too great... and then getting strings of weird texts at all hours even more annoying!!

I don't post my number for a reason. Just like many other ladies. Our business and our numbers can be linked to us, and if all of a sudden we are traveling and need a hotel, and use our number, the hotel staff can do a search, see our business and then its a whole new strings of what can happen, will happen.

If I wanted every Tom, Dick and Harry or Tara, Darice and Heather knowing my number, I would have it all over the internet. But I don't. For many reasons, one being I don't need the world knowing my business, two I actually HATE the phone!! and three, I have a blackberry, there is no need for calls when I can email on it!!
If I wanted Heather knowing my number, I would have it all over the internet. But I don't. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
Gee, Brooke, I call you one time at 3 a.m. for a cuddle session and you blast me all over eccie?
I sorry.... next time don't call at 3am ... I go to bed at 10 so if your up to snuggling its best to call around 9pm! <3