Nominations

• GP
  • 12-14-2010, 04:39 PM
I don't think this has ever been done, but I would like to nominate

Jackfengshui for Moderator of the year.

I would also like to nominate NormalBob for hobbyist of the year.

I would also like to nominate XXXXXXXXX for provider of the year. (I'm not that dumb)
  • Doove
  • 12-14-2010, 05:18 PM
And i nominate me for poster of the year.

But only if that's allowed, of course.
  • GP
  • 12-14-2010, 06:53 PM
You can nominate anyone for anything, even yourself . This is just a feel good topic with no rules.
It was discussed in another thread about ATF's and if we can nominate ourselves I nominate me for providers ATF for 2010. And I totally agree with the Jack and Bob nominations.
I would also like to nominate XXXXXXXXX for provider of the year. (I'm not that dumb) Originally Posted by GP
I'd like to nominate GP for not being that dumb.
I'm tempted to say that I hereby state, and mean all that I say, that I never have been and never will be a candidate for Hobbyist of the Year; that if nominated by any party, I should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected I should decline to serve.

However, the bruises are still fresh if the right pressure is applied so I'll accept your nomination GP and will hasten to add that but for Gabrielle's caring welcome into the club, I would have probably hit a full stop before ever getting started.
  • Laker
  • 12-15-2010, 08:31 AM
I'd like to nominate GP for not being that dumb. Originally Posted by Das Ubersoldat

We could even stretch it out further, Nominate GP for being: Smart Man!
  • Laker
  • 12-15-2010, 08:35 AM
I'm tempted to say that I hereby state, and mean all that I say, that I never have been and never will be a candidate for Hobbyist of the Year; that if nominated by any party, I should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected I should decline to serve.

However, the bruises are still fresh if the right pressure is applied so I'll accept your nomination GP and will hasten to add that but for Gabrielle's caring welcome into the club, I would have probably hit a full stop before ever getting started. Originally Posted by NormalBob

Bob, even Geroge Washington was a reluctant servant and led! Now being a military man isn't it only fitting for you to emulate your first leader?
I promise to voluntarily step aside in seven years. LOL!
  • Laker
  • 12-15-2010, 09:41 AM
I promise to voluntarily step aside in seven years. LOL! Originally Posted by NormalBob

Term limited out? Maybe we'll have to amend the constitution!!
  • Dirk5
  • 12-15-2010, 11:14 AM
Lurker of the year? jk
Jackfengshui for Moderator of the year. Originally Posted by GP
This is the story of my life - receiving accolades that I don't deserve.

But can I put it in my CV?
I don't think this has ever been done, but I would like to nominate

Jackfengshui for Moderator of the year.

I would also like to nominate NormalBob for hobbyist of the year.

I would also like to nominate XXXXXXXXX for provider of the year. (I'm not that dumb) Originally Posted by GP
OK GP - I know you've become kinder & gentler, but this is ridiculous! What does Jack have on you anyway? LOL
  • GP
  • 12-15-2010, 02:24 PM
OK GP - I know you've become kinder & gentler, but this is ridiculous! What does Jack have on you anyway? LOL Originally Posted by Perryay
LOL. Better yet, what do I have on him? j/k
Since these are nominations and not the actual vote, I have one category and four nominations:

Wingman of the Year:

- GP (Baby China Doll)
- edr (Miss Lee)
- MajorHands (his November UTR)
- Eli (Untold insight and assistance)