Not Sure if this is NBA or not ????

So we are good with non crazy Africans. Guys tell, I'm not Crazy and were in

>>$70 specials << $70 $70 $70 the baddest b@#%& on bp"Anastasia Phat Rumpalicous" - 23

Posted: Monday, May 19, 2014 3:22 PM
Reply: click here

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen im Anastasia, im here to tease and please you. I have a Deluxe package thats running wild today That's 250. Dont forget its Throw -it-back- Thursday, so the deluxe package comes with a twerk dance and a hot oil massage. Fetish Friendly very dominant.,Im very classy so. Complementary wine will be available to upper class men.SB Seeking for SD.
in&out 70 roses, hh 100 roses, 150 roses 8328934638
NO CRAZY AFRICANS

Poster's age: 23

• Post ID: 21310298 houston

Email this ad
I'm not "ghetto", but how is she steering away "ghetto" customers when her ad is "ghetto"? Don't get it.
I'm not "ghetto", but how is she steering away "ghetto" customers when her ad is "ghetto"? Don't get it. Originally Posted by PoundKing
Her pimp wrote the ad.......
  • Trey
  • 05-20-2014, 07:18 AM
It says no crazy Africans. Are you a crazy african? If so you can't go. I gotta say them Africans are nuts sometimes. They want to marry every chick they see. I beat an Africans ass once, sent that bitch back to the mother land to eat bug patties. Thought he was gonna yank my family around but got a mud hole stomped in that ass.
That ass would swallow me.
Rumpalicious...
That ass would swallow me. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Just give up your chicken to her...
That ass would swallow me. Originally Posted by Prime Time

Basically...
Just give up your chicken to her... Originally Posted by BDS
That ass was built by chicken.
She got a big round booty : )