Rubio: No Abortions for Zika Infected Women!

Abortion and Zika became politically intertwined in June when Congress failed to pass a Zika-relief bill, in part due to a dispute over Planned Parenthood. Zika has started to spread quickly through Florida, which now has 422 cases -- more than any other state in the nation -- and it has alarmed families and health experts because the virus has been linked to severe microcephaly in infants born to some infected pregnant women.

“We’ve never before had a mosquito-borne disease that can cause a birth defect,” the Centers for Disease Control’s director, Tom Friedan, said Thursday in Doral after touring Wynwood. “That’s why we take it so seriously. The key is to protect pregnant women.”

http://www.politico.com/states/flori...d-women-104555

Interestingly, after Rubio's announcement, Trump's poll numbers took another dip today.
Rubio is on his way out of office. What does he have to do with anything?
He's another RWWipe Nazi.

This issue should never have been a political one. It's health, not morality. And you "freedom loving" RWWipes should support a woman's freedom to choose health over the religion.
Rubio is ahead in his primary, last I heard.
Rubio is ahead in his primary, last I heard. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, let them have their "fun" ..

...... I want them to "think" they are ahead.
Another day, another bumphazi fest. It's on you, LLiarMan. ENTIRELY on you.

Notably, we've now got LLiarMan's personal bunghole cleaner bumping. He obviously hasn't figured out why he's doing it, but maybe it came to him during one of his "head movies."