Annual DOTY Poll !

It's that wonderful time of the year again folks ! With early voting going on for the national election, it's time we opened the polls for early voting for the annual ECCIE Dipshit Of The Year election ! The candidates have been " campaigning " hard all year with their posts for that coveted title !
Will this be the year that EKIM The Inbred Chimp ( Iva biggen ) finally " covers himself in glory " ( instead of cum and dingleberries from his KansASS gloryholes ! ) by winning the DOTY crown ? Will he demonstrate the tutelage that he's received from the last TWO DOTY winners, woomby and assup ? Will he FINALLY have another trophy to take to those KansASS mountains, and his mommy's shit-filled basement, to go with his Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker trophies ? Mebbe EKIM's " grass roots " efforts will pay off for a win this year !
Will Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES and DOTY Emeritus assup ( Yssup Rider ) extend his time on the throne and his record of winning the title ? And deny his "protégé " EKIM another win this year ? :rant ing:
Or will suckclown (south town ) , - who has become lube's WK and seeks shade and dingleberries from Lube's Wide Ass- or fisting chappedass, ( Sistine Chapel ), or LUBED WIDE ASS ( Luke Wyatt ) be a spoiler to the long standing order of things in the Political Forum and pull an upset, along with their EUNUCH puds, for a win ? Will LUBE take a newly-won "crown " on his " Italian vacation " to proudly display to his " earthquake ravaged" kin ?
And just as in the past, the person earning the SECOND most votes will be awarded the Vice-DOTY title and will fill in the DOTY positon should the first place vote getter become too cum drunk to perform their duties or if they run away in tears, as happened with EKIM's original mentor woomby. So there will be some shared glory ( No EKIM, NOT your gloryhole ! ) for the candidates. And just remember what John Nance Gardner said about the positon of vice President. It's a fitting description of the first AND second place DOTY poll winners ! MULTIPLE CHOICE VOTING IS ALLOWED IN THIS POLL ,JUST LIKE ON A " NORMAL " BALLOT. SO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DOTY AND VICE-DOTY CANDIDATE ! SO VOTE "EARLY AND OFTEN " AS THE LYIN LIBERALS SAY !!!
Let's do this!

Assup belongs in the Dipshit Hall of Fame.
Assup belongs in the Dipshit Hall of Fame. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
assup already has the "emeritus " title for his record wins of the " much sought-after-by-lyin-liberals " title !!!
Can we vote for all of them, it's a really close call.
Asswipe is in a class by himself. His chops as a Dipshit are etched in stone. I say you substitute Assmuncher to the ballot, or at least add him. He's a complete fuck up.
Asswipe is in a class by himself. His chops as a Dipshit are etched in stone. I say you substitute Assmuncher to the ballot, or at least add him. He's a complete fuck up. Originally Posted by bambino
I saw your post too late to add the POS. Mebbe he can be given a "honorable mention " if your post gets enough " likes " . He can be a " write in " candidate that way . Will you be contributing some " corn " to the barrow pigs " campaign " ????
How come gay rey omitted his name? LMAO another right wing poll that is fixed. Oh well gay rey still is DAOTY 2016. You are still on ignore gay rey.

But you are looking normal.

I saw your post too late to add the POS. Mebbe he can be given a "honorable mention " if your post gets enough " likes " . He can be a " write in " candidate that way . Will you be contributing some " corn " to the barrow pigs " campaign " ???? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
All righty then. I officially write in Assmuncher as a candidate for DOTY!!
I have to agree. Anyone with say....100 posts should be eligible. Like the GOP primary, the more the merrier. When Lubed, Assup, Dizzzy, Munchkin, or Eva wins it will mean more to them.
How come gay rey omitted his name? LMAO another right wing poll that is fixed. Oh well gay rey still is DAOTY 2016. You are still on ignore gay rey.

But you are looking normal.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So THAT'S what YOUR tranny girlfriend that pegs YOU daily looks like. So tell us EKIM, was it love at first sight or love at first STROKE ! Does she know that YOU take "plunges " from others EKIM ! Keep up YOUR fine campaign EKIM !! This could be YOUR year !!! You won't be tied with YOUR mentor assup long EKIM ! Quit crying, it's unbeCUMing of a DOTY candidate. Mebbe YOU can hire Donna Brazile to help YOUR campaign out !!!
MULTIPLE CHOICE VOTING IS ALLOWED IN THIS POLL, JUST LIKE ON A "NORMAL" BALLOT. SO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DOTY AND VICE-DOTY CANDIDATE! SO VOTE "EARLY AND OFTEN " AS THE LYIN LIBERALS SAY!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Aw, fuck! I only cast one vote and it won't let me go back and vote for the other well-qualified dipshits!
I have to agree. Anyone with say....100 posts should be eligible. Like the GOP primary, the more the merrier. When Lubed, Assup, Dizzzy, Munchkin, or Eva wins it will mean more to them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
See my post about " write ins " to bambino. If you have a " qualified " candidate, go ahead and nominate him. We can consider the " likes " as votes for that " candidate ".
When did Gey Rey get the franchise?

LMAO!
When did Gey Rey get the franchise?

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't have a franchise on polls, unlike YOUR gloryhole franchises ASSUP !!! Mebbe you can hire Donna Brazile to be YOUR spokesperson for YOUR gloryholes and to help YOU with YOUR current DOTY campaign ! She's got experience on how to cheat in a campaign ! Right up YOUR alley ( or poop chute as YOU fags prefer ! )