More dumb Trump

I love the story foolishly accelerated by President Trump.
He viciously attacks Mr. James Clapper for Clapper's recent, negative comments about the president's fitness for office.
Clapper had described Trump's behavior as worrisome, unglued, and disturbing.
Clapper candidly questioned Trump abilities and fitness for office.
In response, Trump demeaned Clapper, and then challenged Clapper to reveal the nice note Clapper sent to President-elect Trump shortly after the election.
This is classic Trump. Pushing back. Trying to belittle. Acting like a frantic bully.
Apparently, Clapper, serving as director of National Intelligence, did, on behalf of the nation's National Intelligence agency, send Trump a note.
And Trump interpreted that note to be especially complimentary, a "nice" note.
Trump, as he ridiculed Clapper, wanted everyone to realize that Clapper was two-faced.
Nice move, Mr. President, thought his supporters.
But wait.
Trump didn't know what he was talking about.
The short note he received from Clapper shortly after his election was a mere formality.
It turns out a short congratulatory note had been prepared for both candidates, with the winner getting the only delivery.
Trump completely misunderstood the purpose of the note.
Clapper has now released the essential contents of that note, and it is a superficial type of message. Clapper did add a sentence to the note he penned for Trump that differed from Clinton's note. He made it a point to include mention of the importance of his agency telling truth to power.
Truth is something Donald Trump disregards on a regular basis. His lies and half truths are truly troubling.
This episode reveals once more that Trump's self-serving point of view is vulnerable to misimpression and foolhardy decision-making. He stumbles from temper tantrum to temper tantrum. Defending and propping up his fragile ego is his primary focus each and every day.

BTW -- Clapper is no lightweight. or some agent of fake news. He's a retired Air Force Lieutenant General, and a former director of National Intelligence, with decades of important intelligence work for government.
I love the story foolishly accelerated by President Trump.
He viciously attacks Mr. James Clapper for Clapper's recent, negative comments about the president's fitness for office.
Clapper had described Trump's behavior as worrisome, unglued, and disturbing.
Clapper candidly questioned Trump abilities and fitness for office.
In response, Trump demeaned Clapper, and then challenged Clapper to reveal the nice note Clapper sent to President-elect Trump shortly after the election.
This is classic Trump. Pushing back. Trying to belittle. Acting like a frantic bully.
Apparently, Clapper, serving as director of National Intelligence, did, on behalf of the nation's National Intelligence agency, send Trump a note.
And Trump interpreted that note to be especially complimentary, a "nice" note.
Trump, as he ridiculed Clapper, wanted everyone to realize that Clapper was two-faced.
Nice move, Mr. President, thought his supporters.
But wait.
Trump didn't know what he was talking about.
The short note he received from Clapper shortly after his election was a mere formality.
It turns out a short congratulatory note had been prepared for both candidates, with the winner getting the only delivery.
Trump completely misunderstood the purpose of the note.
Clapper has now released the essential contents of that note, and it is a superficial type of message. Clapper did add a sentence to the note he penned for Trump that differed from Clinton's note. He made it a point to include mention of the importance of his agency telling truth to power.
Truth is something Donald Trump disregards on a regular basis. His lies and half truths are truly troubling.
This episode reveals once more that Trump's self-serving point of view is vulnerable to misimpression and foolhardy decision-making. He stumbles from temper tantrum to temper tantrum. Defending and propping up his fragile ego is his primary focus each and every day.

BTW -- Clapper is no lightweight. or some agent of fake news. He's a retired Air Force Lieutenant General, and a former director of National Intelligence, with decades of important intelligence work for government.
Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Blah, blah, blah, Muy Loco. Clapper is a died in the wool Clintonite and a confirmed liar, Muy Loco.
Clappers not smart enough to be an Uber driver.
Clapper is right.
Clapper is right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Clapper is a Clintonite lefty; thus, never right, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
He stumbles from temper tantrum to temper tantrum. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
So you think Trump's Phoenix speech was just a big temper tantrum? Looked to me like he was having fun!

BTW -- Clapper is no lightweight. or some agent of fake news. He's a retired Air Force Lieutenant General, and a former director of National Intelligence, with decades of important intelligence work for government. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Yeah... with a background like that you would think the guy would be a better liar! After this whopper, he clarified that he tried to answer the question in the "least untruthful" way possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGYn7ER5U_0
Clapper is right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The alt right is right. Add me to your list of people who support pro white groups.
Think for a moment about the gist of the Trump-Clapper story.
Forget about Clapper, and who is.
Though it is noteworthy that President Trump was not pleased with Clapper's perspective.
He reacted not because Clapper is a lib-tard or a Clintonite or anything other than a legitimate, formidable threat. The guy has some weight.
That's why Trump responded to him.
But my point for this story is to ponder how Trump completely screwed up his response.
That's what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about Trump's inability to discern the fine details that smarter people discern.
Trump cannot handle that level of detail because he's a knee jerk reactionary.
Re-read my story.
Think only about Trump's reaction, and ponder his strategy.
His reaction is simplistic, non-dimensional, foolhardy.
He easily walked into a foolish decision.
I'm saying that because that's the kind of guy Trump is.
He's a victim of his own self-centeredness.
It leads to foolishness.
Like all this dumb crap about Mexico paying for the wall.
Dumb. Dense. Inept.
A big fucking lie that he keeps repeating.
He completely missed the point of the Clapper note, and thought he could use that note to hurt Clapper. Instead, he once again showed himself to be a victim of his own arrogance.
Though it is noteworthy that President Trump was not pleased with Clapper's perspective.
He reacted not because Clapper is a lib-tard or a Clintonite or anything other than a legitimate, formidable threat. The guy has some weight.
But my point for this story is to ponder how Trump completely screwed up his response.
I'm talking about Trump's inability to discern the fine details that smarter people discern.
Re-read my story.
It leads to foolishness.
Dumb. Dense. Inept.
He completely missed the point of the Clapper note, and thought he could use that note to hurt Clapper. Instead, he once again showed himself to be a victim of his own arrogance.
Originally Posted by Muy Largo
One only needs to look at Clapper's track record to see that he is a partisan hack and confirmed liar who is misusing his former position to advance a deep-state, establishment agenda, Muy Loco.
One only needs to look at Clapper's track record to see that he is a partisan hack and confirmed liar who is misusing his former position to advance a deep-state, establishment agenda, Muy Loco. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
it's amazing how the Liberal News Slugs bring Clapper out every time they need an "expert" to join in on the "let's all bash Trump" chorus.

He sold his soul to the DNC long time ago.
Re-read my story.
It leads to foolishness.
Dumb. Dense. Inept.
He completely missed the point of the Clapper note, and thought he could use that note to hurt Clapper. Instead, he once again showed himself to be a victim of his own arrogance. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
You remind of a bug just sprayed with RAID...

Yeah, thats what will guarantee a second term for Trump. What an outstanding president.
I'm saying that because that's the kind of guy Trump is. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Ok then, why don't you tell us how Trump SHOULD have reacted to Clapper's inflammatory statements, muy loca.
Clapper was one of the first who said there was no evidence of Russian collusion, and look how you treat him now. LOL.
Clapper was one of the first who said there was no evidence of Russian collusion, and look how you treat him now. LOL. Originally Posted by bamscram
A broken clock is right twice a day too.