City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nuru, BBJ, CG, K9, Mish, & pillow talk
Hair Length and Color: Black hair past her shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Brown sun kissed skin, about in the 5'0-5'2 range. I'm not a tall person myself at 5'6 but she came up to my shoulders. She's built like a weather girl, I wasn't disappointed from the description from previous reviews. Everything you heard about her is correct in that regard.
Recommendation: Yes
well, the first thing I'll say is that I cringe seeing a review from a guy called "saltyshrimp".. I don't know, leaves a bad taste in my mouth, LOL..

I kid.

you provided loads of great detail.

the best ladies are over-worked, and recent reviews have made that abundantly clear. the AMP scene needs to address that, so everyone benefits. it is advantageous, short term, for the Spa Managers and clients to squeeze the hours we can from the most popular ladies.. but it can backfire, and does sometimes.
Good review salty, nice to see I'm not the only youngin in these parts either.
Good review salty, nice to see I'm not the only youngin in these parts either. Originally Posted by PoonSlayer
you can't be a "youngin".. I never heard of a REAL youngin' use the term youngin', LOL
I think one hour with her would kill this old man.
Everytime I go one hr with her she milks me dry 3 times. Best Latina in Dallas

I kid.

you provided loads of great detail.

the best ladies are over-worked, and recent reviews have made that abundantly clear. the AMP scene needs to address that, so everyone benefits. it is advantageous, short term, for the Spa Managers and clients to squeeze the hours we can from the most popular ladies.. but it can backfire, and does sometimes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I've noticed lot of the recent reviews weren't up to par so I wanted to make it a point put in a lot of detail & not half ass it. Felt like I owed it to the other people who took their time to make a good review & informed me of the hobby. Just paying if forward for the next person
I've noticed lot of the recent reviews weren't up to par so I wanted to make it a point put in a lot of detail & not half ass it. Felt like I owed it to the other people who took their time to make a good review & informed me of the hobby. Just paying if forward for the next person Originally Posted by TheSaltyShrimp
Agreed bud I don't want to be a poser giving detailed review buts it's w/e I want quality in all I do.

And......Chung I'm without a doubt the YOUNGEST on these forums. This whores shit their bridges when they see me. I practically get I.D. checked everytime I walk into well fucking anywhere , I'm not very well known... have yet to have a mamasan or provider that didn't ask my age. I'm at no frills grills on 287 and little road every Tuesday if anyone wants to hang. Peace and love to all.
My advice on Vanessa given many times in the past, take the hour option and not 30 minutes. It is well with the extra cash.
WORTH the extra cash. (It’s too early for me to be writing.)
So you got cheated and still give a yes recommendation? To hell with that. Visited her once, it was lousy and she told me anal was only for her regulars. Never again.