Zeke Suspended for 6 Games.. are the Cowboys Fucked This Year?

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...103.1496124946

I'm glad the NFL is trying to clean up its image though..
Bullshit investigation even police authorities in Ohio couldn't find shit
It'll be appealed to 1-2 games.
Does the (NFL) League Office investigate rookie Joe Mixon, (former-OU running back drafted a cpl months ago by the Cincy Bengals)? Or is what he did okay with the NFL?

Everyone's seen the video by now, I'm sure......Mixon followed that young lady into a coffee shoppe then broke several bones in her face with a savage punch.

What's the NFL's take on this case?

► 3:13

Joe Mixon Punches Woman Surveillance Video - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7AqYSxZi0

No Surprise here, they were gonna find something. The NFL is crossing a fine line.
Total bull shit but think the NFL expected to land at 2 games.
@Chateau

They won't investigate Mixon because he was in College when his incident happened. As for Zeke, it happened after he was drafted so he was an NFL employee then and subject to the process.

I think it's bull that it took a year to come to this conclusion, especially when they make it seem like it was without a shadow of a doubt that he did it. We'll see how the appeals process goes, but the NFL really needs to fix its process.
@Thorton

Then what grounds did the NFL have regarding their suspension of Terrelle Pryor the beginning of his rookie season (2011)?

He was still a member of Ohio State University when a five game suspension was handed down by the NCAA in December 2010 for selling memorabilia, etc ("crimes" that are not criminal acts in the National Football League). He did not enter the NFL Supplemental Draft until August 2011.

Point is, the League Office has no set rules in place governing things of this ilk.....they make this shit up as they go. And we all know it, too.
The NFL's logic was that Pryor used the supplemental draft as a way to avoid his college suspension. So some blah blah about integrity of the game, is why his suspension was upheld.

I agree that the rules are poorly enforced, e.g that Giants' kicker, but it is what it is. The players' association gave Goodell all this power, and now they realize what the fans did a while back, don't give Roger all this power.
Does the (NFL) League Office investigate rookie Joe Mixon, (former-OU running back drafted a cpl months ago by the Cincy Bengals)? Or is what he did okay with the NFL?

Everyone's seen the video by now, I'm sure......Mixon followed that young lady into a coffee shoppe then broke several bones in her face with a savage punch.

What's the NFL's take on this case?

► 3:13

Joe Mixon Punches Woman Surveillance Video - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7AqYSxZi0

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
@Thorton

Then what grounds did the NFL have regarding their suspension of Terrelle Pryor the beginning of his rookie season (2011)?

He was still a member of Ohio State University when a five game suspension was handed down by the NCAA in December 2010 for selling memorabilia, etc ("crimes" that are not criminal acts in the National Football League). He did not enter the NFL Supplemental Draft until August 2011.

Point is, the League Office has no set rules in place governing things of this ilk.....they make this shit up as they go. And we all know it, too. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
A weak ass union agreed that the commissioner is judge, jury, and executioner. Too bad they did not announce the suspension during the Hall of Fame week.
It don't matter jones is a money making machine.
Goodell is a joke as a commissioner. He flubbed deflate-gate & really screwed the pooch with the whole Ray Rice debacle. Now he is Overcompensating his past fuck ups. He needs to go!
I guess Cris Carter was right all along. They had their verdict before the Hall of Fame inductions. If you get accused of a crime you better be able to prove your innocent.
Unless there is something big that hasn't come out about the actual assault accusations, it does appear an appeal will end in a reduced sentence.

Investigators are claiming the timing of the injuries match up with the time the two were together. Just that alone can't get a legal conviction. Conjecture/smoking gun kind of thing though is playing to the non Cowboy fans and media.

Goodell is most likely fucked either way.

My guess is the game's Zeke is out, the Cowboy's split the wins.
It didn't help Zeke pulling down that girls bra, at a lower Greenville bar.

His incident with a DJ at another bar.

Being photographed at a Marijuana dispensary/ store

The guys a 22 year old millionaire and a Dallas Cowboy. Spend some money on a lawyer, bodyguard and a driver.

The boy better stay out of trouble or he will be missing a whole lot more than 6 games