Ladies, I need to ask a question

Ladies,

What, or when, did some new female fad occur where the 20 somethings are dying their hair silver/gray? Don't they realize that Mother Nature will do that to them soon enough?

The reason I ask is I have seen five different women that are 20 somethings over the last couple of days that have dyed their hair gray/silver. I had to do pronounced double takes the first couple of silver haired young ladies.
I’ve noticed a bit of this, too. I’d be currious about any insight anyone has as well.
Storm from x-men.

Obviously it gets attention which is the intent. Wrinkle free face with granny hair makes them look more mature and draw looks.
Pyramider
You have to remember these 20 somethings are just following the fads of some star that most of us don't even recognize. If Hollywood had cow pies on their head that would be the trend of this very moldable youngsters. Next month it will be flaming red, or emerald green from some other show or movie.
Just a bunch of folks trying to look like someone else who they thought looked cool, and said to themselves "I want to look exactly like so n so".

I can't wait until the black leggings, knee hight leather boots or uggs and a north face jacket goes out of style. I swear every other lady I see has this same shit on.

I think it’s just another trend that will fade away....
Live n let live lol
The trend already faded away. The girls that do it now are behind by 18-24 months.
I just saw that and had to do a double take. I thought it was blond at first.

The guy I was with noticed it was silver.

At my salon my hair dresser is just rolling her eyes over the rose platinum that they were pushing. It just fades right out.

Looked different, but not worth the hassle. I like keeping my red. To keep from showing any of the silver!
I like the look I might try it sometime if I wasn't for my hair braking off

so what they do is bleach it out then put a colored toner on it ,, some are silver, pink. gray. rose gold . all most any color you want.. The toner will wash out tho.
I know my hairdresser loves doing them all about the $$