All these colleges and no coeds?

Haven’t seen any true coeds on here. Where are they hiding?
In school or with a rich sugar daddy!
school has not started yet. then they have to run out of money. maybe some pop up in october? Just guessing.
Actually, now that you mention it, October is about the time we used to see co-eds. But with the new 21 age requirement, we don't see any of the 19-20 yr olds.
True. Guess I need to do some digging in SA
"True CoEds" require a different commitment but are readily available in Austin and the surrounding area.

On average they are seeking $300 to $400 and you will need to talk to them a bit, listen to what ails them and put up with them for 3-5 hours. Most won't host.

If you are any good in the sack you will be a better lay than what most of them have experienced and that could turn into multiple hours of insatiable sex and at times as well as possible infatuation with you.

Since it is not conducive to many a guys lifestyle to have an 18-21yo HWP lady wanting to drop by for a ride or to spend the night it is not for everyone.

"Sugaring" has become far more acceptable and seems to have replaced the typical path of struggling to stripper to hooker prevalent in the past.

81 new girls 18-22yo have joined SA in the last 7 days. I would bet on 300+ by the end of Labor Day Weekend.

Plenty of Pros frequent the site as well.

It used to take some game to have any luck at all but in the past year that has changed a lot. Having some knowledge about what works will save you a lot of money and help you land something fairly exclusive but getting what you want is far less demanding.

A need for References? Nonexistent......
They are on SD sites or Instagram or other social media.
Apparently they’re elusive. Most flaky and never respond.
I would love to fill them up with cream.
There on seeking arrangement. Whispers is pretty much on point. Won't find much on there below 300. But better quality and service abounds. The negative is it takes work to find them and to land them.
What SA/SD sites do you recommend? I’m interested now...
evidently all the action is in San Antonio now. https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-xHi76GtIFefKk