Encounter: Sunny Experience at Luxury with Sunny

Date: December 12
Name: Sunny
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Kisses, Titties, BBBJ, Daty, TUMA, RCG, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Stylish wave cut, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Sunny is short girl, pretty titties, shaved, cute, medium type build, great smile
Recommendation: Yes
I saw Yuna a few days ago, Sunny is next on my list. She is very cute, that wave cut, or whatever, looks great on her
Late 20s ?
Late 20s ? Originally Posted by KirinZ
is something funny about that? Mr. "first post ever on ECCIE", ending with a smirk?

yes, late 20's.. and very pretty. Sunny is an outstanding Provider, and very giving.. why don't you try and see, instead of hiding behind a Bullshit handle and smirking?
Sunny is still on my list, hope to see her Saturday
is something funny about that? Mr. "first post ever on ECCIE", ending with a smirk?

yes, late 20's.. and very pretty. Sunny is an outstanding Provider, and very giving.. why don't you try and see, instead of hiding behind a Bullshit handle and smirking? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I see Mr. Smirk has not extended himself beyond that initial Bullshit handle and single post.. and has not logged in since that stupid smirk post. ECCIE needs to expunge half of the handles here.