Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ts,bbbj,bbfs, daty.
Hair Length and Color: Black pass her shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Around 5'4" and 115 or so. Pertty face and nice figure.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting review.
  • Aoi
  • 12-18-2019, 07:14 PM
I loved DFKing with her...
I loved DFKing with her... Originally Posted by Aoi
Me too. That is reason number one I love this girl. I also love dfking her pussy.
I also saw Gold in the kitchen without make up on. Damn she is good looking. 2nd to Foxy but Layna is very close to Number 2 as well...
  • Aoi
  • 12-23-2019, 07:53 PM
I also saw Gold in the kitchen without make up on. Damn she is good looking. 2nd to Foxy but Layna is very close to Number 2 as well... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Foxy
right beneath her is Gold (like a .5 difference)
then Lara
and right below Layna
I haven't seen Layna, but I agree on the other rankings, which strongly suggests I would love Layna. I damn sure love Gold!
I guess that what they call Splitting hairs Aoi. I saw Lara next to Gold after just seeing Layna and I would not kick any of them out of bed
  • Aoi
  • 12-28-2019, 09:13 AM
If anyone wants to kick out any of these girls out of bed, they probably need to sit down and be told something...
I would not kick any of them out of bed Originally Posted by Ghostrider
If anyone wants to kick out any of these girls out of bed, they probably need to sit down and be told something... Originally Posted by Aoi
reminds me of a quote I heard in a movie, I forget which one (Woodstock, Monterry Pop? something like that).. if anyone happens to know, please post.

a young guy is asked if he likes girls or guys, he answers saying "I wouldn't kick Mick Jagger out of my bed", meaning he is straight, but would make that lone exception.

I would never tire of inviting Gold into my bed, and staying as long as she would!
  • Aoi
  • 12-28-2019, 09:02 PM
Even if you are of a different persuasian, I find it hard to ignore gold's pretty face
Gold is more the classic Korean beautiful face but I find it hard to understand why people don’t put Layna higher in overall beauty, with Lara there second for me
It’s a tough decision Steve. I find both of them very attractive.
Gold is one lady I can sing high praises about! She and Lara are my faves at Blue
  • Aoi
  • 12-31-2019, 01:28 PM
Saying someone is second doesn’t take away from that person at all