Jailed for trying to work

I have to say, the Trump team and Republican Governors have framed the pandemic successfully, as a question of LIBERTY, us vs. them, the same framework that propelled Trump to the White House.. there is a brilliance in that strategy.. it will fail only if a big resurgence of deaths awaits 2-4 months out.. this Salon Owner is the new Rosa Parks, her GoFundMe is over a half million dollars, Dan Patrick paid her bail, Sarah Palin paid her spa a visit.. this is the new strategy, and it's working like a charm.. remember when Trump declared himself "in charge" over the Nation, and got pushback? 2 days later, the Governors are all in charge, Trump's own 15 day chart gutted, and while deaths are increasing Nationally, New York and New Jersey are far in the rearview mirror.
.... this Salon Owner is the new Rosa Parks, her GoFundMe is over a half million dollars, Dan Patrick paid her bail, Sarah Palin paid her spa a visit.. this is the new strategy, and it's working like a charm..... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I thought Rosa Parks is Black.
I have to say, the Trump team and Republican Governors have framed the pandemic successfully, as a question of LIBERTY, us vs. them, the same framework that propelled Trump to the White House.. there is a brilliance in that strategy.. it will fail only if a big resurgence of deaths awaits 2-4 months out.. this Salon Owner is the new Rosa Parks, her GoFundMe is over a half million dollars, Dan Patrick paid her bail, Sarah Palin paid her spa a visit.. this is the new strategy, and it's working like a charm.. remember when Trump declared himself "in charge" over the Nation, and got pushback? 2 days later, the Governors are all in charge, Trump's own 15 day chart gutted, and while deaths are increasing Nationally, New York and New Jersey are far in the rearview mirror. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When the Democrats are letting criminals out on the street so they won't catch COVID-19 in jail, and they do not arrest criminals who steal less than $750 dollars worth of merchandise here in Dallas, but they put a salon owner in jail for working - they deserve to suffer political repercussions.
  • oeb11
  • 05-08-2020, 08:14 AM
FF- the remedy is "Elections"!
I do not reside in dallasCtyY - but encourage all to vote your conscience at the next election for Judges and county Officials.
FF- the remedy is "Elections"!
I do not reside in dallasCtyY - but encourage all to vote your conscience at the next election for Judges and county Officials. Originally Posted by oeb11
It is hopeless - minority voters bent upon revenge will not elect conservative Republicans.

Individually, I know many reasonable and decent people who are members of minority groups. I like them. However, their group politics represent disenfranchisement to me.
I thought Rosa Parks is Black. Originally Posted by LexusLover
she was, 65 years ago.. get with the times.

this thing is starting to become a Caricature though.. Ted Cruz apparently couldn't find a Barbershop in Houston.

https://www.dallasnews.com/
i have to say.. the judge was racist in the way he treated the salon owner.
i have to say.. the judge was racist in the way he treated the salon owner. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I completely agree.
she was, 65 years ago.. get with the times. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I am. Do people no longer enjoy their race after they are dead?

Or do you throw them all into the oriental basket?

I'm asking, because when the DimOcrats start mailing in ballots for dead people we need to know their race so we can have accurate "voting block" statistics! Or would that be too easy to track down for fraud?
i have to say.. the judge was racist in the way he treated the salon owner. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He is too dumb to be a racist. That takes at least minimal evaluation skills.
You can't have one set of rules for her and one set of rules for everyone else.
  • R.M.
  • 05-10-2020, 06:22 AM
Ted Cruz also visited the salon and she is also sharing her go fund me money that was received.
Yes, Cruz went to her shop, because he could not find a barbershop open in Houston. The other barbershop's were following the rules like they were suppose to.
You can't have one set of rules for her and one set of rules for everyone else. Originally Posted by adav8s28
What "rules"?