TOFTT and let us know......
Legit or not? Originally Posted by mississippi
Where to find? CL?
��
  • kosti
  • 08-23-2024, 10:54 PM
N1 Healthy Spa on Seneca St?
N1 Healthy Spa on Seneca St? Originally Posted by kosti
Still waiting on Mississippi to do his first ever TOFTT.....
And do ya thinck a linck would help?
yes
  • Lazy
  • 08-24-2024, 08:43 AM
I don't think there are "Extras" because most of the reviews on Google are from women and positive.
This is a hundred percent legit. I’ve been a couple times and not even a hint. Great massage with hot stones being the only extra.
I don't think there are "Extras" because most of the reviews on Google are from women and positive. Originally Posted by Lazy

Not always a good indicator. I've seen these places in other areas post a bunch of clearly faked reviews. The giveaway is that there are usually a few legit ones saying things like "horrible experience, no skill, asked for tip up front blah blah blah" almost always from women. I wish I could reply to them to let them know that it was a rub and tug and that they just were on a table that a dozen or so men got jerked off on that day alone...

This is a hundred percent legit. I’ve been a couple times and not even a hint. Great massage with hot stones being the only extra. Originally Posted by Uronlyman

Very good intel, actually looking for a decent legit place near me so I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!
  • kosti
  • 08-24-2024, 11:54 PM
Went to N1 Healthy Spa on Seneca St once and nothing happened or even hinted at happening. Plain average looking Asian did a decent massage and wouldn't allow hands to roam. Said this spa is legit. This was back when 4 Seasons, Little Foot, Reflexology and the amp by UB North were going full blast so never had reason to return to N1 Healthy Spa to pursue things further.