I might be canceling my Tyler Longview trip today

Sadly I have not received enough interest.
Yeah. I've tried to visit Tyler, and Longview, a few times and although I've had some interest, guys never seem to wish to commit to an appointment.

Most of the men that I've met from Tyler/East Texas I've just ADORED and so it's always a place that I'm interested in.

Plus, Tyler has the best zoo on the planet!

However, I don't know why but it's difficult to get a few guys to actually book and it all work out.

Sorry that the trip of might not work for you. But it's not surprising and it's not YOU. Just the environment and probably, timing has something to do with it.

Today is the first day of school for a lot of families in Texas.

Warmly,
Elisabeth
but "some" are damn sure good at bitching about no one visiting and needing new talent....maybe you should come to visit the zoo
Yeah. I've tried to visit Tyler, and Longview, a few times and although I've had some interest, guys never seem to wish to commit to an appointment.

Most of the men that I've met from Tyler/East Texas I've just ADORED and so it's always a place that I'm interested in.

Plus, Tyler has the best zoo on the planet!

However, I don't know why but it's difficult to get a few guys to actually book and it all work out.

Sorry that the trip of might not work for you. But it's not surprising and it's not YOU. Just the environment and probably, timing has something to do with it.

Today is the first day of school for a lot of families in Texas.

Warmly,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Good morning Elisabeth
I Appreciate your kind words. I know that timing probably has a great deal to do with it. Hopefully I can try again soon
but "some" are damn sure good at bitching about no one visiting and needing new talent....maybe you should come to visit the zoo Originally Posted by bule84
I used to take my young child to that zoo and we would go there a few times a year, at least. This was before they even charged admission and then, it was just really inexpensive.

For a single mom, that zoo was a godsend. It really was. You could eat there really cheaply, and they had these little pail things that the lunch came in and the children just LOVED, plus at the gift shop ... well, it was easy to buy a few things, as treats, and it didn't break the bank.

I haven't been to the zoo in Tyler in over 8-9 years. And I SHOULD go.

Sorry for the thread drift. There was a time, long ago, that I considered moving to Tyler.

I just love that little town. It has charm.

Alright ... back on topic. Sorry.

Maybe I'll use the zoo as an excuse to visit there again. Bridgette, take care
I am from Tyler and have only been Hobbying for 1 month. My brief experiance with the situation is that there must be limited number of clients. I have met 10 Providers in a 4 week run. You cannot say Iam nnot doing my part. I have met some of the local talent and intend to meet more. However, when I look through Eccie and P411, there is a limited number of Providers. You would think that (due to the limited number of local Providers) that Tyler would be a gold mine for the Traveling Provider. However, I have noticed that few stop in for a visit. My only conclusion that I can draw is that there are small quantity of clients in Tyler who actually hobby on a regular basis ... Like myself.
I am from Tyler and have only been Hobbying for 1 month. My brief experiance with the situation is that there must be limited number of clients. I have met 10 Providers in a 4 week run. You cannot say Iam nnot doing my part. I have met some of the local talent and intend to meet more. However, when I look through Eccie and P411, there is a limited number of Providers. You would think that (due to the limited number of local Providers) that Tyler would be a gold mine for the Traveling Provider. However, I have noticed that few stop in for a visit. My only conclusion that I can draw is that there are small quantity of clients in Tyler who actually hobby on a regular basis ... Like myself. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
You made my trip worth it! True gentleman
but "some" are damn sure good at bitching about no one visiting and needing new talent....maybe you should come to visit the zoo Originally Posted by bule84
But when we come it's NCNS or they find reasons not to see you. It's a hit or miss in Tyler
Thanks Jessika ... I appreciate the kind words. I enjoyed your company as well!
I understand it's rough when you don't have enough reason to make a trip. It is the same way for the few gentlemen who are consistent in this area. I'm in the Lufkin/Nacogdoches area and it is usually near impossible to have someone even travel through because of lack of interest or no one booking ahead of time. I usually end up traveling to hobby instead of the providers traveling to me. There are a few exceptions though, as always.
I have tried to get them to come down here and I guess I'm the only one looking at the time. I have had offers and then they tell me they can't make it. It's hard for the working guys in the Lufkin/Nacogdoches area to travel to Tyler just to see a provider.
I have tried to get them to come down here and I guess I'm the only one looking at the time. I have had offers and then they tell me they can't make it. It's hard for the working guys in the Lufkin/Nacogdoches area to travel to Tyler just to see a provider. Originally Posted by rayray1978

I'm in Nac tonight lol