WIKILEAKS EMAIL! PROOF HRC HATES EVERYDAY AMERICANS

They're talking about the wording of a speech.
  • DSK
  • 10-11-2016, 10:51 AM
They're talking about the wording of a speech. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I think if I were John Podesta, I wouldn't mention anything about how Hillary hates everyday Americans, even though she does.

Not really any good wording to spin that situation.
They're talking about the wording of a speech. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Sure pig face. Basket of Deplorables? That are irredeemable? She didn't mean that either right?
he is right in a sense

podesta was discussing putting a phrase in hellary's speech, so it is about words in a speech

but podesta knows the phrase is a lie
He should have put it in quote marks or said "the phrase 'everyday Americans'". Her speechwriters are lame and witless. Peggy Noonan can write circles around them.
She also wants a docile and compliant America.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

You guys need to pace yourself.

You've got EIGHT years to cry about this one!
With tears of joy.Attachment 577409
Yeah, it almost matches Humpty Trumpty crowing on tape how he grabs pussy, almost. Can hardly wait for the next salacious tape to be exposed! The Hump is toast - make that Shit on Toast!Hump is gonna lose and drag the GOP Senate and House down with him!
Yeah, it almost matches Humpty Trumpty crowing on tape how he grabs pussy, almost. Can hardly wait for the next salacious tape to be exposed! The Hump is toast - make that Shit on Toast!Hump is gonna lose and drag the GOP Senate and House down with him! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Maybe a nuclear Wiki bomb on Hillary!!!!!!!! And the Democrats sheeps all die.
Maybe a nuclear Wiki bomb on Hillary!!!!!!!! And the Democrats sheeps all die. Originally Posted by bambino
Fuck! You could set off a nuclear bomb, but you know those dead, dim-retard zombies would climb out of their graves and vote for hildebeest.
Yeah, it almost matches Humpty Trumpty crowing on tape how he grabs pussy, almost. Can hardly wait for the next salacious tape to be exposed! The Hump is toast - make that Shit on Toast!Hump is gonna lose and drag the GOP Senate and House down with him! Originally Posted by Solemate62
He was going to run independent and Republicrats wanted him to sign a pledge to go with them. He did, He beat 16 other losers out. I hope the whole fckng Washington Bureaucratic system crumble. Fck all those idiots. Gloves are off now, system getting exposed. HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE THE REAL TRUTH.
  • Old-T
  • 10-11-2016, 06:20 PM
"System is getting exposed"????

You have one very-system insider candidate, and one supposedly outsider rebel. And they BOTH look like losers.
Just keep drinking the Kool Aid Uncle Tom. Jim Jones will be there for you. Or shall I say bury you.