Medcemter massage?

Any intel on a good amp in the area with open menu? Def looking for a good massage. Pm with suggestions and ill pm you back with intel . Thanks
Viva used to be good
Think i came across 2 reviews of that place and both were not negative. Went to one across the street with full menu but has since closed down.
Z Spa
Search Lacie Rae
Great massage, good HE, BBW and dresses in sexy clothes. Not my best but was just bored by some AMP's.
Uses an apartment.
Search Lacie Rae
Great massage, good HE, BBW and dresses in sexy clothes. Not my best but was just bored by some AMP's.
Uses an apartment. Originally Posted by golfnwine
I like Royal Spa on NW Military. 30-40s Asian ladies, although 20 somethings pop up on occasion. I’ve had Thai, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese ladies over the 2 years I’ve been frequenting the place. Nothing breathtaking in the looks department, but most provide up to L3 and provide excellent massages. You may have to do some convincing for L2/L3, if they don’t know you. And bring a jimmy with, unless you wanna get Saran wrapped.
Y'know, I used to go to Royal about a year and a half ago, always wondered why there were no reviews. I also had some good experiences. Thanks for the update.
There is YuYu's on Fred road with it can be very YMMV for a tug and Viva down the street at Fred and Wurzbach for a FS solution. There are several around Babcock and 410 like Sunflower and Jun's for a tug. Also, Lemon and Cherry's Massage at 410 and Fred for HJ and maybe a little more at Lemon. And a little down Fred road there is 3700 Fred and Oriental Massage down the street from 3700.

It's been a couple of years since I have been to Royal. Really good info though.

Any lookers at juns? Fs?