Perfect vs. CiCi?

I need a tale of the tape, fellas. CiCi has been my go to for the past few months, but I keep hearing about this Perfect angel out at Blue. I'm intrigued, but CiCi has set the bar pretty high. Not sure if it's worth straying from her.

Anyone have a pic of Perfect they could PM me...strictly for research purposes?
You said it, Cece has set the bar, not that she bad but perfect would be secondary to her.
+1
Is Cici still here? She was always busy whenever I had the time.
Cici works where?
Cici works where? Originally Posted by TonyEccie
Number One
Fucking Perfect was almost creepy cause she's so little. She couldn't take my dick without some groaning. I'd go see her again tho.
CiCi is one of the Best as far as the most erotic in my hobby career at Amps. ShaSha & Susan are super great too. But I keep going back to CiCi, and she kicks up the erotica each time. I’ll have to see the perfect Angel soon.
So wich one is good?)
Haven’t seen any perfect pics but based on cece pics, you can’t go wrong with her
Is CiCi still in Dallas?
Generally not a fan of these threads (the preference depends on a lot of subjective factors including mood, weather, etc).

And not to detract in any way from Cici's admitted skills and sexiness, but as someone who's seen both a number of times (and has known Cici for many years now), there's no question whom I prefer: the aptly named PERFECT (of course).

Perfect's freshness, her unjaded youth, hot pale little spinner body, and world-class skills get me every time!