Star

I'm not sure how to go about this or even throw this out to the community especially since Star is one if my favorites. I'm not exactly so sure that Star is independent. I thought I had a date with her on Saturday the 8th, but apparently Star's sister had other ideas, as I got a text from Star that her sister had decided to visit when I was halfway to Dallas. OK, so much for our "date" that afternoon ( I appreciate that family comes first). Tried texting Star to reset our "date' to the point that she stated I should try Luxury as she was now an ardent follower of the Archbishop of Canterbury rather than the Pope. OK, not exactly a catastrophe since Star can be one of the greatest "relaxation therapists and stress relievers" you will ever come across. Yes, like some others here I personally prefer lovelies of the Catholic persuasion but am perfectly happy to spend some QUALITY time with those who follow the Archbishop of Canterbury. I thought I had rescheduled an appointment (texts would indicate Pope wise) when I started getting text replies about her going to sleep around 6:00 PM and for me to stop texting and questioning if I knew English (oh gee, just my native language). I'm more than reasonably sure that the sender was NOT Star based upon the language. Anyone here who has ever "conversed" with Star knows that you need to be able to decipher her unique way of speaking (Can take many many many sessions over time. I believe over a couple of years I actually got up to about 40% comprehension which probably a minor minor miracle). The later texts were definitely NOT Star talk. I kept texting because I was not sure I was talking to Star. Tried to call but wound up going to voice mail. Texts sent to me asked me to stop texting and not call. WAY to perfect English syntax to be Star. NOT sure what to make of it but will not be visiting her any time soon.
Maybe her boyfriend was frustrated about the interruptions to his evening with her.
Agree. Probably her boyfriend stepping in.
somebody stepped in.. but thanks for the Chaucerian discussion regarding her current proclivities, which I suspect came from opposition fingers!
Why on earth would you keep texting and calling when you were asked to stop? Does that ever work and get someone what they are looking for? I would guess not, and it probably gets you put on the Do Not See List. What's the point?
I think that you were annoying her, him or both. Good way to get yourself blocked and blacklisted.
Considering how delightfully volatile she can be, could have been the boyfriend or just the manic state she was in at the time. Have to think with someone like her who seems to thrive in the routine of the Amp environment, where someone else deals with the logistics, this whole lockdown thing has been stressful.
Once upon a time, I had to compose the Dear John letters to a slew of mongers for a spa girl leaving the country. None of them took it well. One idiot tried to give her his ssn to get her to stay. Ended up having to block most of them. So I actually encourage this, keep going until you get blocked, it will save you the trouble of falling for a spa girl.