URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/408889395009
City: Rensselaer
State: New York
Address: My place in Rensselaer
Activities: BBBJ, mish, getting my cash swiped
Hair Length and Color: Straight light brown, below the shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average height, thin, saggy boobs. Straight stringy hair. Looked tired and unwashed.
Recommendation: No
oof bro, sorry
Warren-man, you are a seasoned hobbyist with a decent resume - how could this have happened? Did you let your guard down? Did you lower your standards? I'm shocked!!
Can happen to any of us, brother..
Sounds like she had a pretty stable track record and credibility. It’s unfortunate when they turn. Like watching a resident evil movie.
brilliant of her to use her real name in one of the pics
I was with one of my seeking girls the other day and when u pulled out there was blood… ate her for like an hour and nothing lol. She was mortified and jumped into action scrubbing the blanket and sheets ��. Savannah didn’t do that for you?
Haha, nope. And right there is the difference between an SA girl and an STG gal!
sorry bros thats right it could happened to anybody even tho were seniors or old regulars you never know the intentions of the girls savanna is cool chick but maybe shes working for someone now idk cant read the full review
sorry bros thats right it could happened to anybody even tho were seniors or old regulars you never know the intentions of the girls savanna is cool chick but maybe shes working for someone now idk cant read the full review Originally Posted by hagen kanon
Maybe for y’all !! I wish a 304 would. Staff edit The Dr I’d get that money back if the service is garbage !!! Disgusting broad.
If you were able to read the ROS you would see it was pretty much an unavoidable situation