Date: 9/17/22
Name: Kristen
Phone: 5184172068
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/882968333265
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Washington ave
Activities: Ass play, fingering, fisting, bbbj, greek, doggy.
Hair Length and Color: Shoukder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are accurate, you can’t see her gut in the pictures but it’s sizable with baby damage.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by soldierboy44
��
Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Originally Posted by Hobby1750
I can agree with that.
Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Lprebel

I’d qualify what you said one step further. Everyone on here is some sort of hunter and we post our reviews or feedback as trophies on a virtual wall. The only real question is what sort of game we choose to pursue. For me I like 6 or 7 points on the animals in my collection with the occasional animal from Africa and odd bear, but others go for river rodents like otters, fish, or porcupines. Just depends on what fits with the furniture and how you want to decorate your house.
" river rodents like otters, fish, or porcupines"
lol too fuckin funny
Originally Posted by lprebel74
Including myself? No question mark necessary. We're all on the funny farm! It's a requirement for admission to the club.

And I'd like to think being a reprobate sex-addict highly qualifies as a form of mental illness. I'm a functioning addict. I blend in to society but really I'm an incognito degenerate.

My point is, even though we're mentally-ill addicts, we should still have standards. It's one thing to be an alcoholic drinking hard liquor or wine every day, it's a whole other scenario to be an alcoholic drinking listerine and turpentine.
It might be helpful if some of the mentally-I'll addicts on here didn't show these whores our reviews and discussion in the men forum. So much for those standards too I guess (:eyeroll)
Where is Plastic Man with his inimitable prose to give his feedback here?