car nuts.............

Another testicle ticket written in South Carolina

SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) -- For the second time in a year, a motorist has been ticketed in South Carolina for displaying a replica of testicles on a vehicle.
A Spartanburg County sheriff's deputy stopped a truck Sunday evening after noticing the "anatomically correct" display on the rear bumper. The incident report says the driver removed the display after being stopped but he was arrested for driving without a license. He was also given a warning ticket for having an obscene display.
Last July, a Berkeley County woman was ticketed for having a similar display on the back of her truck.
That case is to go to trial in municipal court in the town of Bonneau. That trial has been delayed three times and no new trial date has been set.
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) -- For the second time in a year, a motorist has been ticketed in South Carolina for displaying a replica of testicles on a vehicle.
A Spartanburg County sheriff's deputy stopped a truck Sunday evening after noticing the "anatomically correct" display on the rear bumper. The incident report says the driver removed the display after being stopped but he was arrested for driving without a license. He was also given a warning ticket for having an obscene display.
Last July, a Berkeley County woman was ticketed for having a similar display on the back of her truck.
That case is to go to trial in municipal court in the town of Bonneau. That trial has been delayed three times and no new trial date has been set.
To funny!!

Some cops have nothing better to do with their time than to waste our tax payer money bringing this crap to court......
Maybe she refused to buy a ticket to the policeman's ball.
Police do not take cases to court, prosecutors do that.

Most states have laws just as outlandish as that to give LE probable cause to stop a motorist.

In TX the seatbelt law is frequently used.
I see balls hanging from big trucks on a daily basis, guessing that ticket wouldn't fly in TEXAS

Maybe they are jealous? LOL "He's got big balls, she's got big balls.....but we've got the biggest balls of them all!!"
I find car balls to be pretty amusing. Big pink ones espescially.
Yes, by writing tickets, it DOES and CAN bring it to court!

bad

Police do not take cases to court, prosecutors do that.

Most states have laws just as outlandish as that to give LE probable cause to stop a motorist.

In TX the seatbelt law is frequently used. Originally Posted by Bull149
i ACTUALLY SAW THIS ON A TRUCK HITCH IN beaumont tx last year...I could not resist taking a pic!

OMG Dee, thats scary!!