THE NCNS, Bad TCB, etc LIST:

All, Id like to begin compiling a list of providers that we have had incidents with reagrding NCNS, bad TCB, bad BCD and etc resulting in either a huge waste of time or just an overall bad experience.
The lists is for all to review and share their experiences so that others can make sound decisions on who they choose to see and what to expect if they do choose to see some that are on the lists.
Please, lets all try and keep the posting to a minimal and on track with just info regarding personal experiences and actual events. Lets try to keep the list as a resourceful piece of material versus a flame war or dragged out discussion.

Nightmaresally- NCNS
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=550627

Recently reached out to her via text which she claims she prefers on 9-15-12.
Got a quick response confirming her availabiltiy, and we texted back and forth for a bit exhanging info and settling on an agreed time. Once we set a time to meet for an incall I texted once again before heading down to South Austin from N Austin confirming I was on my way and she replied "ok".
Once at the incall location I texted back stating I was there,....no reply. Texted a few more times, nothing. I then decided to call before I finally gave up and bailed. In all I waited for about 25mins in the parking lot hoping to get a response, nothing. The whole ordeal turned out to be a huge waste of my time and gas.
Spoke to her the following day, she claimed her phone was "broke" and she wasnt getting texts. I exclaimend that I also called and she simply said sorry.
SOOO, against my better judgement we set up another appt for later that day, once it came close to the time came for us to meet I reached out to her and we spoke again insuring that she wasnt going to stand me up if I drove down there. We went back and forth for a bit and she kept stating she was sorry, and expressed she didnt intend to stand me up and that it was her phone. So finally she states we were good to go and she would not stand me up again but to text back in 3min before heading down. So I wait, send the text...nothing. Never got a response back after a few more texts and just accepeted the fact that she once again blew off the appt.
I had seen Kat (Nightmaresally) a couple of times previously, but now that she is verifified and has a few reviews under her belt it appears she feels she is now proving to be a huge flake and time waster and Im assuming she feels we will just put up with her issues.

kacirocks- terrible TCB, NCNS
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=550101

Saw Kaci's ad and reached out to her for a HH session, orignal communication was good. We texted bac kand for quite a bit on the evening of 9-13-12 about getting together for a HH session. She wanted me to meet her that night, but I couldnt get away. She informed me she was doing a early bird special so we agree to a time for early morning on 9-14-12
I asked multiple times if she would be awake that early, she confimred yes, I even told her to tell me the best time for her and she replied just pick a time and I will be ready.
So of course that morning I reach back out to her to head over, nothing. I try a few more times and once again nothing so I gave up. Later that day she tells me she is ready now. Im like WTF? But like a fool I say ok and we set up a time. I let her know Im on my way and she says ok and tell me the incall location. Once Im there I text letting her know Im outside and to give me the RM number when ready. No response. So Iwait for a bit, text a couple of more times and then finally bail when i get no repsonse. In all I was there for a HH easily. Once I leave and start making my way home on I35, she texts "Where are you" I inform her that Ive sent severa ltexts, and waited for a HH and finally bailed. She replies, "Oh, I was in the shower and my phone was charging, but Im ready now" and then gives me the room number. Yeah right.
I had read some good reviews on her, but after my ordeal she is just not worth the effort.

SexyAsh69-NCNS
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=535380

Saw Ash's post in the WW and my little head took over real quick. Sent a PM and she replied back very quickly. We exchanged quite a few PMs and she informed me that was her only form of communication since she didnt have a hobby phone.
So after some additional PMs we set up a date and she then informs me it would have to be outcall since she has no incall nor does she have a way to secure one based on not haivng an ID. I explained to her we could use my place for the incall durng my lunch hour but I would be coming from South Austin and live North so I wanted to insure that if we set the date, she would be there. She replied she would be, and was anxious to see me to gain a review and etc. so we set the date.
I PM her in the AM of the day we are to meet and insure we were still on and she confirms, yes we are. So I head to my place and get everyting ready to host her. So the time rolls around that we are to meet, and shes not there., I wait for 15-20mins more and she is still no where to be found. So I send another PM, and i can see that she is online and nothing. So at this point I say f#ck it and bail back to work.
She later replied to my PM saying she couldnt get away, gave me some BS about her son and etc.. So I ask her, if she couldnt make it why wouldnt she just tell me so we could cancel instead of allowing me to waste my time. She didnt seem to understand the reasoning as to why she should have to and why I was so upset and frustrated.
Based on my experiences, she is another one not really worth the effort.
Nice job , now someone needs to bump this daily or make a sticky . And every once and a while gather all of them onto a single post ( maybe even start a new thead to keep it compact ) .
Dragging up a couple of mine from the past. The only two I've had so far..

klovve - NCNS
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=225779
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1689866&postcount=4 (4th post in thread)

Summer of Austin - NCNS
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=321050 (a few reports in that thread)
Nightmaresally 9/16/2012
I texted her and we agreed on a time. I decided to take my lunch late to keep this appointmet. It was getting close to the appointment time and started driving south and texted her several times and nothing. Called her and still nothing. Finally I just gave up and drove back north. What gets me is that she did not at least text me so that I wouldnt waste my time driving.
  • ztonk
  • 09-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Nice job , now someone needs to bump this daily or make a sticky. Originally Posted by DIE HARD
I don't have an objection to making it a sticky thread... but first, let's see how popular it is over the next few days.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
SexyAsh69-NCNS
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=535380

she's in the first post and she ncns with me just today, said she was on her way, then never came, never answered another text. she's even got a new post from today trying to drum up business, so i don't know what's up with that.
I've had clients (sportfisherman, we are texas, jollygaroger, dretec, mychalday) just to name a few request BBFS with me early this year. WTF!
But they showed up for their appts , right ?
Go hijack another thread , this ones for information we don't already know .
I've had clients (sportfisherman, we are texas, jollygaroger, dretec, mychalday) just to name a few request BBFS with me early this year. WTF! Originally Posted by MISS1402
So does that mean you ncns on them or they ncns on you??????
I've had clients (sportfisherman, we are texas, jollygaroger, dretec, mychalday) just to name a few request BBFS with me early this year. WTF! Originally Posted by MISS1402
Damn, already adding BS to the thread. This is exactly what we didnt want in the thread. Why do you feel the need to always post useless random crap?
please, take your comments elsewhere or start your own thread, this post has nothing to do with the original topic and the intent of this thread.
But they showed up for their appts , right ?
Go hijack another thread , this ones for information we don't already know . Originally Posted by DIE HARD

This is exactly the kind of post I was referring to in the "test" thread. She has the right to post her version of NCNS and Bad TCB just as much as the men do. Her post was civil and respectful and merely stated a fact as she believes it.

I said I wasn't going to issue any warnings..............

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Damn, already adding BS to the thread. This is exactly what we didnt want in the thread. Why do you feel the need to always post useless random crap?
please, take your comments elsewhere or start your own thread, this post has nothing to do with the original topic and the intent of this thread. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex

Nope...not gonna happen. You started it, so don't whine when the ladies bring their version of Bad TCB, or NCNS to the thread. The word or acronym etc in the title opens it up for well, just about any type of bad hobby manners.

It either has to work for everyone or it gets shut down!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
please, take your comments elsewhere or start your own thread, this post has nothing to do with the original topic and the intent of this thread. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
Like I stated earlier in thread , make another thread , and transfer the info we want in it , and let this one die a slow death . If she post again , then start over til the MISS multi handles get tired of screwing this thread over !
So if the title was worded to just discuss NCNC/bad TCB of providers then it would be OK?
Nope...not gonna happen. You started it, so don't whine when the ladies bring their version of Bad TCB, or NCNS to the thread. The word or acronym etc in the title opens it up for well, just about any type of bad hobby manners.

It either has to work for everyone or it gets shut down!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

Ok, I guesss Im a bit confused on how requesting a specific service results is considered a version of NCNS, or bad TCB.
So with this being said, providers that offer us gents BBFS can be listed here as well as a form of bad TCB?
I mean we all know the BBFS is being conducted, many dont advertise it but it is happening. Some providers mention it when BCD, others may not and for those that are into that by asking for it they soon find out if its available or not. So if a client does ask for it BCD, that gives the provider the right to publicly blast him for it?
If so, then I highly agree that us clients should be allowed to do so as well for the providers that are allowing it.