Why do ladies think Tattoos are sexy? they are disgusting

Ladies your body is beautiful, but when you put body graffiti in the form of a permanent tattoo you ruin it for life, please NO MORE FUCKING DISGUSTING TATTOOS

Don't be idiots most men hate them, only lowlifes like them, please please no more tattoos.
For me it varies, like looking at famous paintings. I see a Picasso that has a chopped up women with 3 boobs and I go WTF?? Then you see the next painting and you plunk down $1,000,000 to hang it on your wall. I agree, some are just ......why??? I will say some have been beatifly done and can turn one on :-)
That, obviously, is a matter of opinion. If you don't like ladies with tattoos, find one without them. I'm not a big fan of a woman having them all over either. But it's not my body. I like one or two here and there. Tattoos are so common now that it'll be hard finding a provider with NO tattoos.

One thing that I 100% HATE is when the lady gets a tattoo that covers the nipples. It's like having a permanent shirt or pasty on.
Again, it is a matter of opinion. Tattoos can be tastefully done, or they can be completely trashy. Neck tattoos, IMO, are absolutely tasteless. The ones done on the sides of the neck. I think they make anyone look trashy. But hey, that's just MY opinion.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Some people hate tattoos, others like certain kinds and/or placements, and some folks are able to completely ignore them.

Long ago, when I worked for an agency and mentioned to the owner that I was thinking about getting my first tat, I was told, "Just don't put any on your tits or ass!"

Wise words, to be sure. LOL.
Dey b okeh en sum cases, dey be bad en others.
That, obviously, is a matter of opinion. If you don't like ladies with tattoos, find one without them. I'm not a big fan of a woman having them all over either. But it's not my body. I like one or two here and there. Tattoos are so common now that it'll be hard finding a provider with NO tattoos.

One thing that I 100% HATE is when the lady gets a tattoo that covers the nipples. It's like having a permanent shirt or pasty on. Originally Posted by albundy
Luckily, I don't like tattoos nor have any. Simply, the way I was raised.
  • anita
  • 12-09-2015, 02:33 AM
I don't have any, but some tattoos are pretty hot. I don't like them on faces and necks... But that's just me.
I have a couple, and I'm sure I'll get a couple or a few more over the duration of my lifetime. To the OP, there are obviously many tattooed providers who are doing just fine despite the fact that some think tattoos are "disgusting."

But I'm just not sure what's the point of conveying a distaste for tattoos in a manner that is utterly condescending and more gross than any "trashy" tattoo I've ever come across.
I have a couple, and I'm sure I'll get a couple or a few more over the duration of my lifetime. To the OP, there are obviously many tattooed providers who are doing just fine despite the fact that some think tattoos are "disgusting."

But I'm just not sure what's the point of conveying a distaste for tattoos in a manner that is utterly condescending and more gross than any "trashy" tattoo I've ever come across. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I agree 100% with Lena. I think this is probably the most insulting and ignorant thread I've ever seen on this board. If you don't like tattoos, don't see a tattooed provider, it's that easy. I promise you, they didn't get tattoos for you. And just because you don't like them, doesn't mean most men don't. I personally find tastefully done tattoos are very attractive.

For the part that pertains to me, I like tattoos, have a lot of them, and I'm far from a "lowlife." I have a lot of friends with them, some that are firemen, law enforcement agents, nurses and other medical professions, you know, the real lowlife types. The only difference between tattooed people and people without them is the fact that tattooed people don't care and don't judge anyone who doesn't have them.

So op, who's the real idiot around here?
Tattoos are hot.. and a piece of art, as far as I'm concerned. Sadly, I don't have any of my own as of yet. Although, I have designed 13 that will eventually go on my body. I just have to have the money to get them done. They are MY ARTWORK, and I will be VERY proud to have them on my skin.

Tattoos USED to be ONLY available to the very rich, the inks were expensive. Many Kings and Queens of old were marked by ROYAL tattoos, and many had the same tattoo artist employed throughout their lives..

So, indeed, the exact opposite of 'trashy'. They are the stuff of royalty.

Smooches!
  • Jabr
  • 12-24-2015, 01:09 PM
And of course it's your opinion.

But girls like this make me tend to disagree with you.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 75363-julie-kennedy-lass-suicide-tattoos-redheads.jpg (277.9 KB, 240 views)
Luckily, I don't like tattoos nor have any. Simply, the way I was raised. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
That's an interesting statement.

Jim
For me, they usually kill the 'buzz'.
I think this is probably the most insulting and ignorant thread I've ever seen on this board. Originally Posted by Nolaguy8219
Nolaguy must not read very widely on the board.