Service Session

In other topic the idea of a service slave came up, so i have a question, would any provider be interested in a service session? Like giving chores to the submissive to do, whether cleaning, organizing, etc... i don't know but the idea seems really hot. Hope to hear your opinions.
That is kind of hard in the hobby as many of is have Incalls that are not our homes.....nor would I allow a client to visit my home. But there are some that have private Incalls that I am sure need a good lil servant to clean the place up a bit............Have fun!YUM!
Love play-dates with my latex clad maids in bondage : )

Always a fun session and lots of wicked ideas start to come to me when I see a maid in bondage at my dungeon HAHA.

Happy 4th everyone!
Maitresse Renee
Yeah i agree with you Ms. Athena on the incalls that are not homes and like you said some of these incalls need a servant to attend to
Maitresse Renee, i am sure any sub would be lucky to experience your wicked ideas...
How can a slave do chores in bondage?
I would love a tran-man come to my home to clean.
Be prepared to wash out my panties in the sink, and scrub the floors well, or else...lol
PM me if you are sincere...I am.
What do you mean "how can a slave do chores in bondage?" There are thousands of ways this can be accomplished.

I've had boys in humblers crawling around cleaning my base boards, eros 302's locked behind a chastity belt, prisoner chains, hoods, a latex maid in ballet boots, the list goes on and on.... you obviously can't put them in a sleep sack and expect them to clean but bondage?

I guess I don't really understand the question....maybe you were thinking tied to a bed or in a sleep sack something like that. As long as the legs can "somewhat" move the slave can do chores without issue... or pay the price ; )

Maitresse Renee
Well, let's say that for me it does not matter if i am in bondage or not, just the fact that i am serving a lady and doing things she wants or needs with or without my fetishes accommodated feels incredible.
Love play-dates with my latex clad maids in bondage : )

Always a fun session and lots of wicked ideas start to come to me when I see a maid in bondage at my dungeon HAHA.

Happy 4th everyone!
Maitresse Renee Originally Posted by Maitresse Renee
You said
"with my latex clad maids IN BONDAGE.:

I have tons of humblers and CBT restraints.
You said 'bondage."

Vast difference in using a humbler and putting someone in bondage.

I also love having a submissive doing chores around the house...in or out of a costume.
Attached Images File Type: jpg tn_1515597.jpg (6.1 KB, 191 views)