Cuckolding Advice/References?

I have a couple in the real world where a smoking hot woman wants me to cuckold her husband. He gets off on her being used like a whore while he is verbally berated, made to buy/serve us drinks, watch me be her date in public and flash, etc..... No gay shit.

Does anyone have a reference on suggestions on what more to do, what to call him, make him do, etc.....

Thanks!
Fetlife.com................... ..
Yea let me fuck her
lol Mojo......I think he was wanting to do that...........
I have a couple in the real world where a smoking hot woman wants me to cuckold her husband. He gets off on her being used like a whore while he is verbally berated, made to buy/serve us drinks, watch me be her date in public and flash, etc..... No gay shit.

Does anyone have a reference on suggestions on what more to do, what to call him, make him do, etc.....

Thanks! Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Yep, gangbang her while he watches. Bring over 3 or 4 buddies and have her do a strip tease in the middle of the room for everyone. He can serve drinks to all the guys Then carry her into the bedroom and let the fun begin while he watches in the corner.
Depends on the couple. Sometimes both are into it, other times its one or the other. Knew a couple into the "lifestyle" (i'e' swingers) that ocassionally asked me into a room so I could fuck the woman while he watched. I'd cum on her (different locations since I usually let her aim my cock where she wanted the cum) and I'd get off. I'd leave the room and they'd have their "quality time" which usually entailed him "cleaning her up" in various ways. Other couples the man truly wants to perform the cuckold role while other times the wife wants her pussy hammered while humiliating her husband with some talk or "making" him help with her being fucked by another man. It really is all over the board.
I PM'd this to the OP... but maybe others will enjoy it...

Slutwives.com

Free site... lots of videos... but the story section is great, with lots of new stories added each week.
I have been with three couples where cuckholding was part of it.

Different each times.....very different hubbies....one was a techno geek that didn't like Greek, so I did the wife Greek, verbalizing a sound track about how much she liked it, etc. and just had a geat time pounding her ass.....when I was done, it was my turn to hide and watch while he just went nutso in Mish. It did a lot for him.

One is more voyuer than cuck, but a good slice of each......I can do anything....ANYTHING as long as he doesn't say anything but gets a clear view of what is going on. (wifey rules). She is always warming up hubby while doing me, then he has his shot, and she is warming me up for the next round. They started bringing extra males in because she just needs a lot of cock.

Third was bizarre....chickee and I are melting the IM down with steamy what we need and are going to do.... drive two hours to meet her, she keeps telling me she is just about there....for another hour? Then she shows and says she wants to do it at her house.....cool. Just before I step inside, she asks if it ok if hubby is there. I nearly break and run, but previous experiences were good so I stay. He is watching TV, doesn't look up. Mumbles hello. She jumps up on bed, pats for me to sit with her....ok. we chat....nobody really knows how to get this show started with him right there so she jumps up to take a shower, be right back. Out she comes wrapped towel, up on bed, I decided that after being hosed around for three hours, I didn't care if hubby was in the room. So I just go into getting her off and fucking her face. When I blew, her cheeks swelled out llike a chipmunk and she spits....telling hubby, that I came like a racehorse.....he shrugs, keeps on with the TV.
Then I decide to eat her silly, sort of wondering if my last thought might be....What did he hit me with....but no, just got into her cootch like an anteater, giving her a couple of screaming good moments. After which she tells him, hey, come over here and learn something, this guy can really eat pussy. I early bolted when jumps up and starts fumbling with his belt. I am expecting a lashing, but nope. He drops trou, does a Superman leap across the room, grabbing her ankles on the way, pins them behind her head and starts to pound that gal like I never saw.
He is a beefy 270+ lbs, she is a petite 105, and I am thinking Hell he is gonna kill her and my DNA is all over the place....this can't be good. Headboard is denting the sheetrock.
Well, three minutes later, he grunts, blows like a whale, puts pants on. she sits up looking goofy and thoroughly fucked. Goes to bathroom, comes out dressed, and says, "Lets to Chili's".
So we do.....and not a word passes about the whole escapade......
So what do you do? What do you say? Best Advice From Me:Read the scene when you get there, take the clues from the controlling partner (could be either one), and have a flexible script in your mind. If it gets too wierd, take a lot of pictures........LOL. Roll with it and enjoy. If you need another, just PM me, I am on standby.
Sounds like you have an interesting sex life!

lol, he is a lucky man. If they are into punishments, let her punish him when you are there or send him to clean your place.
lol, he is a lucky man. If they are into punishments, let her punish him when you are there or send him to clean your place. Originally Posted by submissiveboy

Holy shit. Maybe I can get an oil change out of this too!!
I have been in what could be considered a cuck experience once. When I was in college many moons ago, we were all at the local C&W bar hanging out. There was not much else to do on the weekend. I was 20 then (yes the legal age was 18) and had been dancing some. I came off the dancefloor and this really attractive old lady (probably 35 or so) grabbed me and we danced. After two or three songs a slow one came on. She started nibbling on my earlobe and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I said let's get out of here. SHe said no...in the ladies room. I had just enough Coors light in me to say WTF and off we went. We got to it and all I can say was that it was unbelievable. The whole public place/hot older woman/doing something I had never done experience. I was just getting a nut when the fun came to an end and the bouncers put a stop to our escapade. We were both asked to leave. Fine. I scored. I could go home. As we walked out the door this 6-5 linebacker looking guy followed us out the door and I assumed he was one of the bouncers making sure we left. Turns out it was her Husband!This got uncomfortable real quick. I said seeya and headed to my car and they followed. She said just a minute. They walked over and I was nervous as shit. She asked if I wanted to party a little more. He didn't say a word, just a blank stare. I could not get a read on him but he didn't seem to have a problem with it. She said fine...we'll wait here, you go find 5 or 6 friends that fuck as good as you do..(ego now pumped..well experienced lady telling a 20 year old I was a good fuck lol) and follow us to our house. Friday night at midnight it was not hard to find 5 buddies. We went over to their house and there were no formalities. She took charge and told us to line up and get after it. Bill, the husband, sat in a recliner and watched. I wasn't real thrilled about the prospects of sloppy seconds so I put the party together and went first. Safe sex wasn't a term really used in 1980 so protection was the furthest thing from our minds. We were ALL a little intimidated at first by the hubby because while he said nothing, his presence was huge..not just the size of him, but he was hung like John Holmes..literally. Never a twitch out of that huge dick. We all presumed he had problems with getting it up and she encouraged us to make fun of him for not being able to. After we had all done her everywhich way, filled her coochie with goo, shot all over her chest and face, she looked like the bukkake bitch from hell. We getting tired and the booze was wearing off. She just kept taunting him...he looked at all of us and said in a stern, I'm fixing to fuck you up voice "are you little shits done with her". We kinda shrugged and said we thought so. He said sit down there and let me show you how to treat a lady. He proceeded to lick and suck her clean from head to toe. Don't think there was a drop of jizz left on her when he was done. When he finished, that monster cock was hard as a rock and he proceeded to fuck her like Holmes would have in a highlight movie. When he finished, he told us to all get the fuck out and not come back...I did get to fuck Cindy again on several occasions..just the two of us. She told me that was Bill's deal...he liked to "party" like that every few months or so.

I felt like I had been in a penthouse forum story.
He said sit down there and let me show you how to treat a lady. He proceeded to lick and suck her clean from head to toe. Don't think there was a drop of jizz left on her when he was done. When he finished, that monster cock was hard as a rock and he proceeded to fuck her like Holmes would have in a highlight movie. When he finished, he told us to all get the fuck out and not come back. Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Like a boss.