Prostrate massage

Have a question for the ladies who offer prostrate massage. Could you explain your technique? Is it more than just FUMA? Do you use a glove? A cover? What about lube? Also, is there anything a guy should do prior to an appt if he is expecting a prostrate massage (other than the obvious hygienic things)?
Im sure we all have our own technique as well as style......I have been asked to shows others but it is something that take time, patients and skill to perform correctly.If you really wanna learn do your research and find a partner that has had it done before to help guide you.
Thus said it is a amazing feeling to give a man such a hard O, like none they have every had....I prefer to use condoms on my fingers, always with short blunt nails. Then a good anal lube to start with followed by a better lube to prevent friction. It is the male GSpot, so one finger SLOWLY inserted past the second spinster then a gently stroking motion, again just like the GSpot. I do not require any special cleaning other then, proper hygiene , as always expected.
I knew I could count on you for an excellent reply.

Im sure we all have our own technique as well as style......I have been asked to shows others but it is something that take time, patients and skill to perform correctly.If you really wanna learn do your research and find a partner that has had it done before to help guide you.
Thus said it is a amazing feeling to give a man such a hard O, like none they have every had....I prefer to use condoms on my fingers, always with short blunt nails. Then a good anal lube to start with followed by a better lube to prevent friction. It is the male GSpot, so one finger SLOWLY inserted past the second spinster then a gently stroking motion, again just like the GSpot. I do not require any special cleaning other then, proper hygiene , as always expected. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
ditto with Ms A!

It can be one helluva intense orgasm! I had a guy the other day almost pass out...lol

Best pre cleansing routine is to do an enema about 15 or 20 minutes before,then a good shower/bath {if ya want,we can take a bubble bath together....lol}

I use fingercots/condoms or gloves on my finger and I do keep short trimmed nails................

First thing i like to do is give the guy an oily body rub....
then I have my guys to lay back and close their eyes,breathe slowly while relaxing...then I work my way to the promised land with lots of lube/patience and dirty talk!

Any other info is my trade secret....you just gotta come find out for yourself!!
I definitely need to try this, soon!
Bigkid and Cpalm....once you try it,you will CRAVE it!
I've always thought prostrate massages should be received lying down. My doc examines my prostate while I'm bent over the exam table. He uses lube and a latex glove. He also has a lot of patients. I think he sees well over 1500 patients and seems to have lots of patience with all of them I know.

Just couldn't resist!
One of these days Dallas...
Lucky for me one of my first providers in this wacky world knew what she was doing and got me hooked. Since that time I have had some others who almost hurt me, so glad they were not my first.
I didn't almost pass out!!
A properly performed prostate massage is something that every man should experience at least once, but then again there are a LOT of things on my sexual bucket list to do at least that often. IMHO, I've found that two fingers allow for an orgasm that sometimes is hands free (other than the fingers massaging your prostate not one is working your cock) and is more intense than an orgasm triggered by electrosex toys. Since a prostate massage is much more focused than an expertly-used strapon the stimulation is of an entirely different type. Trus the tip of a strapon can be worked against a man's prostate but fingers are so much more flexible and, when attached to an expert at the art, provide a more tactile experience.
The older you are, the more likely you are to enjoy it. It's like veggies when you're a kid. You can't stand them and when you grow up greens are your favorite.

You can't really miss when you find it. It's a roundish gland/muscle just behind your dick. It's so fun to feel it grow right before an O. It's just not fair. You guys got the penis AND the prostate.
I didn't almost pass out!! Originally Posted by kcsaab

lol--it was not you sugar
Perhaps I'm not using the proper search terms, but I'm really surprised that more Providers don't offer prostate massages. Granted, it's something that requires practice to get it right, but I for one wouldn't mind allowing a Provider to "learn" as long as she was under the tutleage of someone like a Ms. Athena or Dallas Rain who have had experience performing the art.
Loving Kayla has a Masters Degree in this area and should teach everyone how it's supposed to be done.