Strapon Ladies: Bend Him Over or....?

SO...you're the Domina in the room with the raging rubbery hardon about to be pushed in deep. He's told you he's willing and ready as you tell him to assume the proper posture for a little bitch about to have his cherry plundered for Mistress' enjoyment.

What's it gonna be ladies? Classic doogy? Bent over an ottoman? Flat on his back with his ankles in your hands? Face down on the bed so he can whimper and squeal?
I prefer him flat on his back with me sitting between his legs, his legs over mine and my girlCock grinding his manPussy. I can left his legs over my shoulders for deep hard throbbing grinding..........Ahh Yes, pussy juices, man juices all cuming together for sweet sweet fun!
I prefer him flat on his back with me sitting between his legs, his legs over mine and my girlCock grinding his manPussy. I can left his legs over my shoulders for deep hard throbbing grinding..........Ahh Yes, pussy juices, man juices all cuming together for sweet sweet fun! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
OH MY!!
But you never know!!
lol That is so true FER. Butt for a newbie I like to have full control and take it slow, teasing with the tip of my girlCock, slowly letting him take it tell he is so filled up and loving it. And while in my fav position I can watch as my girlMeat goes in and out taking his tight ass and making it mine........I so love watching him grind down onto me begging for ALL of me...Umm Damn now FER youve gone and got me all hot and wet again.....
Oh baby, Sounds exciting.
But I have promised my virgin ass to another!!
mmmm...now this is my kinda party
Umm I bet she will look so hot in those red heels taking it as well.............YUM!!
I have a couple "special" positions for newbies

My favorite is to have a guy sit on my cock while I am sitting on a chair...then he can back up onto my lap/straddle it shallow or deep as he wants/while I am fiddling with his balls and talking dirty to him! I also like bending a guy over the ottoman and pounding away!
I have a couple "special" positions for newbies

My favorite is to have a guy sit on my cock while I am sitting on a chair...then he can back up onto my lap/straddle it shallow or deep as he wants/while I am fiddling with his balls and talking dirty to him! I also like bending a guy over the ottoman and pounding away! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Cripes! I am relieved to have gotten by with simply a Vanilla Session with you, DR, before you left Tulsa a short time ago. That other region of my person is, at least for now, intact and still very cherry!
I know this one was for the ladies, but I always like to start on my back. This lets us have plenty of eye contact and she gets to watch the look on my face as she rubs her girlcock on my well lubed asshole, building the anticipation. If she's smart (and not a newbie) she'll do that for a good long while because she knows that sometimes the power in having cock comes from NOT fucking someone with it.

Of course, in time she will push it balls deep inside me and fuck my asshole. Eventually she will have me flip over --ass in the air and face buried in a pillow-- while she pounds away as deep and as hard as she possibly can, perspiration dripping off her heaving breasts onto my back as she repeatedly drives her girlcock deep inside me. Occasionally she will stop, pull out, spread my ass cheeks with both hands, gape my asshole as wide as possible and admire her handiwork.
My favorite way of being taken with the strap on has been missionary style. She's laying on top sensually pumping away. Her stomach is rubbing on my cock that is trapped between us. Lot's of kissing. My legs wrapped around her. Damn. I am going to have go for some more.
For small or medium sized strapons, I prefer being taken doggie and being fucked hard. For the larger more challenging ones, I'm more comfortable on my back with legs up, or on my side.
Depends on my mood and the preferred type of session. I prefer him bent over a chair, table, bed if it's a more strict domination session. But, if he prefers a more romantic approach, missionary is better. I can kiss him, stroke him while I open him up and he can look at my face and see how happy taking him makes me ;-)

R
For me....it's all about the mood I'm in. If I feel he deserves a bit more hard thrashing for not doing what he's told. Then it's on his back, so I can force him not to touch his cock as I slap it & his face for being a dirty little bitch.
That's when I want him to look up at my face, and SEE me enjoying fucking his ass!
and then I push him on his knees and make him please me before and begs to be fucked some more.

Then there are those times, where I simply want to take my sweet time and be ever so gentle and make love to him as I'm *fucking* him in the ass....and those moments call for various positions that allow slow thrusts, to fast hard thrusts.

It's quite sexy when a man enjoys those pleasures beyond the norm.

SO...you're the Domina in the room with the raging rubbery hardon about to be pushed in deep. He's told you he's willing and ready as you tell him to assume the proper posture for a little bitch about to have his cherry plundered for Mistress' enjoyment.

What's it gonna be ladies? Classic doogy? Bent over an ottoman? Flat on his back with his ankles in your hands? Face down on the bed so he can whimper and squeal? Originally Posted by txcwby6