Ok Birmingham area gents

I had a little issue this morning and need some advice.. I need a high end body shop reccomendation. Seems someone up and decided to key the word "Asshole" in the hood of one of my vehicles. I need someone who can get it as close to factory as possible and that uses PPG paint.
OK blad, which lady did you piss off now -lol!

JK, sorry that happended - I've never owned a high-end vehicle so I'm no help there. There's not enough $ to go around, so I had to choose between nice ride & nice hobby ride. The verdict is still out on which is better - HA.
Possibly Truman Fancher in Pelham.

Depending on the auto, you may be better off taking it to a dealership. Just in case there are some proprietary issues with the paint tint.
Really depends on the car. I understand you can't even get BMW parts, unless you're in their network and have attended their schools. I'll shoot you a pm.
Ok.. Looks like it was the last ex girlfriend. The strip mall I was at have camera's and once the police did a report they had the discs pulled. And I pissed her off rather badly after she was arrested for stabbing me 3 times back in Nov. Looks like the judge will finally violate her bond for failing to stay 1000 feet away from me now.

And there is no dealer in Alabama for Maserati.. One in Nashville and the one I bought it from in Atlanta are the closest. And I do not want to use a dealer. I am not claiming it on insurance either. This gets claimed and documented and there goes 30k in resale value right there.
Only one place Blad, Classic Car Motoring, Black Creek Rd, between Tarrant & Fultondale, out by Ketona. Jeff Bagget's bunch there does nothing but exotics and finish will be impeccable.
I was able to get in contact with one of the former sales guys of the now defunct Formula One Imports in Atlanta. He hooked me up with a shop in Atlanta that will take her on. Had it towed off today, just waiting on them to shoot me back and estimate and to give them the go ahead.
Was it in big letters and did you cry?
Did not cry and it wasn't too big. Got the estimate Friday and told them to go ahead with it. They said it should take 7-9 business days to get her back. And the judge violated her bail Thursday so untill she goes to court she will be getting 3 hots and a cot and I won't have to worry about her anymore.
'Three hots & a cot' lol

Sorry about your car babe.
In the end she only hurt herself.
I'm sure by now she realizes it wasn't smart or worth it and if she doesn't, you can revel in the fact that she's probably up eating oatmeal & cornbread for breakfast right about now lol

Muah!
She stabbed you and scratched up your car. You best hire a body guard.

(Did y'all know they painted the women's dorm at the city jail purple and white and got "PARKER THUNDERING HERD" on the wall!)