Need hair stylist good with men's hair

• fryec
  • 12-26-2015, 10:03 AM
I am looking for a female provider that also is a hair stylist/cosmetologist good with men's hair. I have shoulder length hair.

the reason for the provider status is that I like to have some eye candy while im getting trimmed.

PM me if you know someone or you are available.
I've been following this post, in hopes of finding a new stylist myself. I would of thought it would of produced at least a few recommendations. Thanks for posting it.
  • fryec
  • 12-28-2015, 05:49 PM
No responses or pm's, but I did find one out in the rw. Have an appt set this sat.
Never been but please tell us. Go to on this historically was Sandy. Believe she is sill around. Good luck!
let me try a topless hair cut on you ,but not sure how it will look after lol
Fryer, how did your appointment go Saturday?
Fryer, how did your appointment go Saturday? Originally Posted by Daydog
Just what hair do you want cut? Men's, yes. But your request suggests you have hair in one place. I have hair all over. Only shave my face which I can do. Have my head of hair trimmed. By a stylist who is married and in love. Heck guess after pondering your request I am not a help. Sorry.
God knows that's how I pick a barber. Whether they can give a good blowjob.

Why don't you pick a barber based on how he cuts your hair and not worry that you'll come out looking like a dandelion that got run over by a lawnmower or Donald Trump? Then go find a gal that is a great providers without worrying about whether she can cut with scissors in one hand, and hold you dick with the other without getting the two confused.

I don't think you could pay me enough to go to a combo barber/blow job artist (the custom in S. Korea not withstanding). There are some impulses that I just don't understand.