Warning, hacker in chat had me swatted

Was in chat, chatting with Cyborg. Had a few words, I said something about how he couldn't get me and he playfully said he'd oh yes I can. Sure enough, he had me swatted at my friends house. Irving city Swat showed up, kicked in her door and OMG! AFter searching for a bomb and turning up nothing they questioned us for about half hour they left and I had a picture of him in a mask on my desktop, as a warning. nice touch....

OMFG hahaha I didn't know you were kidding I'm sorry
but hey... if you think about it, you could just say it was Tactical Santa?
Most entertaining Christmas present........evahhhhhh
Really am sorry though. I can has forgivns?
Lmao. That week between Christmas and New year's when there is absolutely fucking nothing to do. This is awesome.
If you look closer at the picture, I'm wearing a santa beard that I spray painted black. It's supposed to be an ISIS beard.
I don't know what to say. Maybe Eccie should have a special forum for the mentally deficient for people like Ashlynn and cyborg to post in. Maybe they can call it, "Peawits Post Here."
I don't know what to say. Maybe Eccie should have a special forum for the mentally deficient for people like Ashlynn and cyborg to post in. Maybe they can call it, "Peawits Post Here." Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I'm not in love with your tone, guy. ♥
Did this really happen, as an official alert, or is this a joke that I'm not getting.... will someone please fill me in?
M.M.
Sounds like a dress up gang bang. Never thought I'd see 'swatted' on eccie.
I saw swatted and my brain translated it to spanked !

I'm a little disappointed:-0
I want to go to cyborg school for hackers....js
If you look closer at the picture, I'm wearing a santa beard that I spray painted black. It's supposed to be an ISIS beard. Originally Posted by cyborg
Nephew, with great power comes greater responsability... remember peter parker...
Nephew, with great power comes greater responsability... remember peter parker... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
or as in the case of Deadpool "great power comes great irresponsibility"

TIME TO MAKE THE MOTHER FUCKING CHIMICHANGAS BABY!!!!

deadpool.jpg
OMG, did someone just say DEADPOOL!!! ok sorry, I won't high jack the thread