Crazy food inventions?

• Ashi
  • 01-02-2016, 10:28 PM
Anybody enjoys creating new flavor mixes with your food or drinks? I always have fun creating a new taste combo ( usually frowned upon ...).

My latest creation: toasted pita bread, olive oil ( extravirgin) + balsamic vinegar, seasalt, fresh grounded black pepper, All covered with houmous ( mixed up with more olive oil) and garnished with spicy hot Kimchi, and some leftover champagne ...

yummy !

Any other crazy ideas to try?
  • Iam45
  • 01-03-2016, 11:16 AM
Oven baked fish topped with garlic pickle
Not my own creation, but I just had some egg nog root beer and it was quite good.
Oven baked fish topped with garlic pickle Originally Posted by Iam45

My latest creation will not knock Wolfgang off his game. But You take a good slice of honey baked turkey, top with a slice of swiss. Coat the top o swiss with Hummus and you put four or five med olives in the middle and roll it up.Delish! Pls let me know what you think an I will shoot you some more.
Not my creation, but one of the top restaurants in the world is Noma in Denmark.

One of their signature dish is live ants on foam, no joke !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...live-ants.html
Anybody enjoys creating new flavor mixes with your food or drinks? I always have fun creating a new taste combo ( usually frowned upon ...).

My latest creation: toasted pita bread, olive oil ( extravirgin) + balsamic vinegar, seasalt, fresh grounded black pepper, All covered with houmous ( mixed up with more olive oil) and garnished with spicy hot Kimchi, and some leftover champagne ...

yummy !

Any other crazy ideas to try? Originally Posted by Ashi
Im gonna have to go sit on the can after reading this