Rayne

I don't know if Rayne will ever see this or not, but I want to apologize to her. I wish I had never wrote that review and that's the truth. I messed up and wanted to tell her that I'm sorry.
Awwww how sweet of you...bet this will make her smile...kuddos!!
Thanks Dee
I kind of doubt that's going to do you any good after lieing about her robbing you and causing all the grief. I don't think anyone on here cares what you say or do anymore.
Chief 51, It may not be factual or fair, but Rayne made a comment on here that alleged your harassment continued long after the fake review.
If you searched you could find it and comment to her by pm directly and maybe clear this up.
But all this and sharing ros info has severally damaged your reputation.
This corner of society relies on reputation. Both client and provider are dependent on a good "word of mouth." To willfully try to damage or destroy a reputation shows a blatant disrespect for this community and those who operate within it.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Why are you still on here?
Yes and she is not the only one he has damaged there reputation and he doesn't ever tell you the entire story. I know with one provider that I used to see regularly what he done in text messages to her was ridiculous. She let me read them so this is not hearsay.
Gentlemen this was discussed and resolved in another thread.

Closed