Address: Schenectady
… and not the good part
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not mind blowing, not awful. Certainly has some mileage
Recommendation: No
Honestly this is a super fair review. Havent seen her yet, but good info. Hate waiting in sketchy neighborhoods. If I do see her, I’ll be sure to text “here” 5-10 mins before actually getting there
I have not seen Jess - but I totally agree with FreeLancer that a lot of reviews here seem overly kind or inflated. Standards in terms of looks and performance are dropping at the same time that prices are going up. Also dropping $2-3 in a shit hole location is crazy. Thanks for heads up FreeLancer - I was just about to call her. I owe you a beer.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Anywhere besides mont pleasant and hamilton hill
bad areas ruin it for me, no thanks
When I first started this I thought bad areas were just part of the game. Glad that's not the case lol. Admittedly I've been to some sketchy places. (Parking garage in Troy, red roof in in Albany nesr the hospital) I'm glad those days are long behind me. This hobby can be fun but it quickly turns into addiction and that's when things get weird for us. Sometimes jerkiing off will save you from a much worse outcome.
Jerking off has saved me THOUSANDS of dollars. LOL
Jerking off has saved me THOUSANDS of dollars. LOL Originally Posted by soldierboy44
The post nut clarity is such a real thing. I was talking with Berri once and decided let me jerk off and see if this is really worth it... it wasn't lmao.