Fantasy

I think we can all agree that we're in some sort of fantasy or another in the hobby.

The ladies sell the fantasies and the gentlemen buy them even though we may pretend not to at times.

. . . So what do you consider to be a fantasy you especially like to indulge in? For me, it's just walking about 3 feet off the ground after a satisfying evening.

I got all that teenage fantasy stuff out of the way at a young age (threesomes, etc.) so right now I look for a provider who will take me back to prom night, where she was really into me and the sex was really hot because of that. A lot of GFE with some PSE added. Real intimacy, and the provider has to sell it.

So far I've only connected with one who has done that for me. I'll be her regular until she retires or I die.
Well lately for some odd reason I have been running this scenario in my head almost on a day to day basis, without giving alot of detail, her legs are tied with the bed sheet in a way that has her legs completely opened wide, her hands tied behind her back, she is laying on her back and my face is....take a guess. Is that too vulgor? LOL.
Frankly, I am surprised that some of the ladies are not jumping in to share their fantasies.

We know you got them!

. . . Maybe they're just reluctant to share their trade secrets!

I think we can all agree that we're in some sort of fantasy or another in the hobby.

The ladies sell the fantasies and the gentlemen buy them even though we may pretend not to at times.

. . . So what do you consider to be a fantasy you especially like to indulge in?
For me, it's just walking about 3 feet off the ground after a satisfying evening.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Dude, that post-coital euphoria isn't a fantasy, It may be the product of a pretty nice fantasy, but the mixture of adrenalin, endorphins and other chemicals is absolutely real and its the reason why I hobby.

And it isn't a fantasy when two people can spend 60, 90 and 120 minutes together and have a grand little party complete with laughter, good conversation and completely satisfying sex. If you don't attach global significance to these little successes, then you don't have to worry about the fantasy, you just enjoy it for what it is.

Now if you want to talk role playing, then my favorite was the little cheating trailer trash housewife who wanted to fuck the hell out of that bad boy trucker, who would be me. Yeee haw good buddy.
My tastes change from encounter to encounter or on my given mood. Right now, my fantasy is for balls to the wall, hot, sticky, cum-filled sex with a provider who is a bit more on the dominant side. I'm looking to put a little kink into kinky-- push some personal boundaries.
The fantasy that I am talking about is largely unseen and I would venture to guess that for many it is not even recognized for what it truly is.

It is a feeling of euphoria when you finally meet that apparently perfect provider that seems to have walked straight out of your dreams and into your arms.

She is always ready to see you and you start to believe that because you feel so attracted to her and she appears to be eager to see you that you and her must have a thing.

That is the fantasy that I'm talking about. You start to believe that she thinks about you in the same way that you think about her, but therein lies the danger. The fact is, that she doesn't think about you in the same way, but it's her job to make you think that she does. When you finally awake from that fantasy, you discover what a train wreck this relationship has become!

. . . Oh, but what a wonderful feeling it is before it all ends and the cold light of day finally wakes you up!

I have mentioned this before, it is a fantasy that has not been fulfilled. I always wanted to have a guy with an electric guitar strapped on and plugged in taking me doggie style and just play the guitar while we are having sex. Free form style....... whatever comes to him! I would awesome to 'hear' what he is feeling!
I have mentioned this before, it is a fantasy that has not been fulfilled. I always wanted to have a guy with an electric guitar strapped on and plugged in taking me doggie style and just play the guitar while we are having sex. Free form style....... whatever comes to him! I would awesome to 'hear' what he is feeling! Originally Posted by Nicolet
How about I play Chopsticks on your taint?
You can tune a piano, but you can't tune my starfish! Sorry for the thread theft!
Well, I know you're just standing over there, but

. . . You have (ahem) extended my metaphor.

I don't Know if its a fantasy but a women in tight jeans with a white tee shirt no bra of course is fine by me and of course the mans dress shirt with sexy panties works to
How about I play Chopsticks on your taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider, you are a funny motherfucker, sir!!
I enjoy the fantasy of being dominant and the gentlemen being submissive.
that works to mikki