A Great Info For LADIES to GO Visit EL PASO, a Hidden Treasure of GREAT & Fun Gentlemen!

Hello Ladies
I just came from El Paso touring... and I found that El Paso guys are AWESOME! They told me that NOT Very Many Ladies Tour or Visit that Town... Guys in El Paso are overwhelmingly HOR*Y due to shortage of Gorgeous Ladies!
I had a great time and I wished I could stay longer.

So, Ladies... if touring El Paso. A good place to stay is by the Airport/Airway area because its the central area of town.
I am trying to HELP the El Paso Local Guys to get more Beautiful Ladies to VISIT as well as giving info to the ladies in where to go...! Best of LUCK and Have FUN Ladies and Please Always BE SAFE!
I agree! El Paso gents are great! I've been there once and enjoyed my stay

I keep trying to make it back there
Thanks for the info AsianLinn. I am always looking to venture out and I will definitely put El Paso on my upcoming cities to tour
i missed Linn nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
"Luckyringwald" Ha ha ha...... Calm Down, Babe!
MUAH!
i missed Linn nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo Originally Posted by luckyringwald
Thanks AsianLinn for a great info of ELP. I was always wondering about the city, gents here in ELP.

I will add El Paso on my list. Hummm!
Thanks for the info ... I may check it out this summer.
Thank you for the information. El Paso has been on my radar so will try my best to visit it this month during my tour to TX.