Men who do their research

This is an old topic I once wrote about but would like to revisit it again.
I'm 48yrs old, not the most beautiful woman, but very attractive non the less; great body for my age, but there are much better younger bodies than mine; good skill set, though many other women out there that could probably put my deep throat to shame. I'm smart, funny...even charming, but realize charm to one man may not be to another. I have magic with some clients, and then sometimes nothing with others. Why is that?
'That is' because I'm uniquely what a certain niche of men want. To them it's magic...to the others, they just don't get it...they don't get me. They didn't do their research before they chose me. We don't choose our clients, they choose us, and hopefully they did their research so that they chose wisely. My website is loaded with stuff about me to help them decide if I'm what they want, but sometimes I think they ignore it and book me anyway. Why is that? Why would they waste their time and money?
Well Sandra, I think you look stunning for any age.
I tell gentlemen all the time to research me, to read my reviews AND my posts, so they get a sense of who I am. I do the same research on the gentlemen, when I can. I learn quite a bit about a man by the ladies he reviews and his posts.
I think some men book just to add a provider's name to their repertoire, not because she's actually what they're looking for. When I'm with a man and he's feeling it, I'm feeling it too. A little secret to the men who aren't getting it, I'm probably not either.
I tell gentlemen all the time to research me, to read my reviews AND my posts, so they get a sense of who I am. I do the same research on the gentlemen, when I can. I learn quite a bit about a man by the ladies he reviews and his posts. Originally Posted by Nicolet
ditto-----my reviews tell ALL about me......so you know what you are getting,therefore i like to find out extra info about the gent........that makes for a great connection in a session!
Sandra, like you screen for safety and compatibility, we screen for the basically the same too - in addition to physical attractiveness, I also check their personality. If the lady has a website (like you), I can further read about your likes/dislikes, etc. As Nic states, posts also reveal your personality. In fact, there are a few ladies that I want to meet based on their posts - Nic (and Sweet and Little) being on the top of the list.

So long answer, not all guys just book to make an appointment with a lady. I for one, do my research before reaching out to meet ladies. You may want to follow Nic's input and do some research on the guy too.
I booked a provider once that was out of my comfort zone. I did the research and knew what I was going in on and it still turned out not what I was hoping. Sometimes even if it's not our usual thing we are just trying to try something different. Sometimes we succeed ans sometimes we don't. I don't think that type of situation is either person's fault.

Just because things aren't clicking doesn't mean he didn't do his research.

Also it's not just up to me to do the research. I have plenty of info on my p411 and within my posts here on eccie that it shouldn't be too hard to find out what I like. Some ladies want to do their thing rather than do what it is a particular guy likes (within reason of course). In the end you ladies do choose your clients to a point. You can choose not to see a potential client due to any reason you deem necessary
With Dallas, she is a great lady - I do not believe that anyone who ever meets her has a bad session. If he did, I'm pretty sure that it was not her...
Regardless of the research that is done or not done, some photos are photoshopped. Some reviews are not written completely honestly. Even if you like a girl, you need to make an effort to disclose things that you did not find so appealing.
I think some men book just to add a provider's name to their repertoire, not because she's actually what they're looking for. When I'm with a man and he's feeling it, I'm feeling it too. A little secret to the men who aren't getting it, I'm probably not either. Originally Posted by Sandra Dee
Thank you so much for posting this. I am fifty, and realize I am NOT every man's 'cup of tea'. That is fine with me as I am very comfortable with who I am, my 'look', my skill sets and my 'demographic', so to speak.

When a man does his research and chooses to spend time with me, there is a much greater chance that the 'connection or magic' will be there. On the other hand, if a guy has a checklist that limits him to - Female? check!, Provider? check! Good reviews? check! In my budget? check! Breathing with a pulse? check!

Which often leads to those PM's that demonstrate he hasn't even tried to put 2+2 together. God forbid we meet and we spend the next hour with the sound of crickets as our background music. I don't want the guy to feel he has wasted his time and $ - so instead of being a mutually satisfying where we are both truly into each other...I feel like I spent an hour herding cats (emotionally exhausting!)

So, if you can't figure out why I don't respond to your pm/email/text that asks "How much for _______?" Please realize - A: If I don't offer something, don't ask. B: Shame on you for discussing $ C: I realize you are going down your list until you find someone willing/able to see you D: I am doing us both a favor and I will never be desperate enough to break my own rules.

And on that note...xo

• loboy
  • 02-24-2013, 12:41 PM
I do some research but it comes down to experiencing new things, at least for me since i'm newish
I always do ask if they have read my reviews and visited my web site, then I want to know what they crave..........If they are craving something other then me, I am more then happy to refer them to another provider that meets their needs......Why set ones self up for a bad session if you can help it.....I crave a happy ending as much as the client.......The hobby is about making ones fantasies cum true.......one happy ending at a time.....slurp!!
mmmm Plainjoe....thanks & ditto!!

I do believe that a "connection" ensure a good session! therefore research on both parts/building up the excitement beforehand/and going to the appt with that knowledge is crucial!
I always research my clients so I can get a feel for their personality, likes, dislikes, etc., and I also encourage them to do the same regarding me. It makes for an exciting and great session when all the pieces fall together.
Research is not a perfect deal. Research makes the odds of a good session greater.