penis-size-matters-study-says

But maybe not that much -

http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...ers-study-says

Of course, the study used a limited sample of pretty specific women. And, not to worry, it's unlikely to have any real-world applications. Attraction takes into account myriad characteristics, and is unlikely to be well mirrored in a study with weird, white CGI male figures.
To conduct the study, the biologists created 343 male figures with all possible combinations of height, shoulder-to-hip ratio and penis size within a natural range. (I must note that the figures are kind of creepy-looking, although I understand they were created to keep other traits, such as skin color and facial attractiveness, constant.) The biologists then asked women who volunteered for their study to view a random sampling of 53 of the figures and to rate the figures' attractiveness. Statistical analyses of the women's answers yielded such gems as:
  • Shoulder-to-hip ratio mattered the most, while both penis size and height mattered about the same amount, and less than shoulder-to-hip ratio.
  • Penis size had a greater effect on attractiveness rating in taller men than in shorter men.
  • Penis size also had a greater effect on attractiveness rating in men with higher shoulder-to-hip ratios than in men with smaller shoulders compared to their hips.
  • There were diminishing returns for everything. That is, how much more attractiveness the figures gained for added height, penis size and shoulder-to-hip ratio decreased as those traits increased. So the attractiveness difference between at 6'1" man and a 6'2" man is less than the difference between a 5'1" man and a 5'2" man. For penis size, the dropoff in attractiveness gains started at about 7.6 centimeters, or three inches (remember, that's flaccid length).
  • Women's ages did not affect their attractiveness ratings, but women's heights did. Taller women made height more important in their ratings than shorter women did.
  • Women took longer to rate figures they found more attractive. Previous studies have found that people generally spend longer gazing at things they find attractive.
My 1.3" of dangling death was not addressed in that study.
There is still hope for me. I have pretty big shoulders at least.
Narrow hips make me like bigger. Who knew?
For most of the women I know, the only thing they care about are my friends-- Alexander Hamilton, U.S. Grant, Andrew Jackson, and Benjamin Franklin.
My 1.3" of dangling death was not addressed in that study. Originally Posted by pyramider
I don't know about you, but I choose to be comforted by the old expression, "There's show-ers and there's grow-ers...'
The results of any single study can always occur by chance. Always look for the same results from multiple studies with different samples. Results from meta-analytic studies are always nice.
My Penis and I follows my two-year journey to discover if size matters.http://vimeo.com/4619491
size matters,.....flip the tables......does size matter to us? hell yeah.....but there are the times when I am not picky.