Listcrawler Questions

Every time I try to read a review or place a comment I keep getting sent to Eros. I see other people posting comments and reviews and was wondering how they are able to do so.

Can anyone help?
i tried to get on listcrawler- a few days ago
-the site now wants a person's DRIVER LICENSE!!!!! to be photographed and sent to the site before you can access listcrawler- to prove you are a real person
--NO WAY am i going to give a hooker site my real name and address and real driver license--
- stay safe-- there are plenty of pretty ladies here on eccie
--stick to what you know and protect your privacy by using eccie instead of listcrawler
Every time I try to read a review or place a comment I keep getting sent to Eros. I see other people posting comments and reviews and was wondering how they are able to do so.

Can anyone help? Originally Posted by pleasuremkr1
LC does that occasionally, it was probably under-going maintenance at that time.

i tried to get on listcrawler- a few days ago
-the site now wants a person's DRIVER LICENSE!!!!! to be photographed and sent to the site before you can access listcrawler- to prove you are a real person
--NO WAY am i going to give a hooker site my real name and address and real driver license--
- stay safe-- there are plenty of pretty ladies here on eccie
--stick to what you know and protect your privacy by using eccie instead of listcrawler Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
great information Sherry!

that explains something I saw yesterday, on that site.. a photo of a woman holding her drivers' license up! I was like, WTF?!

I couldn't make out the name and address, but I almost did.. younger eyes than mine might succeed!

that is insane.. yes, why would anyone do that? LC is going to kill itself off. I guess they fear a legal challenge if they don't confirm ages? I get that concern, but there has to be a better way. if there isn't, might as well shut down the site.

your post also explains something I wondered about.. yesterday I messaged an OH 2 girl, she sent her phone number to me, might hook up next week.. I Googled the number, it came up as a LC ad, I clicked on that, and nothing showed. it showed as "2 days ago", so the ad should have been there to view. I bet she said " F (forget, LOL) this", and aborted her presence on LC.
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2020, 02:08 PM
Guys go to LC because they want fresh talent, Dallas has the same older providers that don't care about what's going on right now trying to snatch up the tricks looking

A lot of the women on this site have taken a break because of covid. I really miss the old BP days