Encounter: Waste of Mya time....

User ID: -
Date: 9/11/2022
Name: MyaStaxx
Phone: (415)723-6876
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...-/055742879336
City: Ft. Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: Miracle Strip Parkway
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, pulled back in ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic (?)
Physical Description: Pics definitely look better than in person. She's still cute, though. Smooth tanned skin. Didn't have much makeup on, so she definitely didn't look like her pics.
Recommendation: No
BD - seems like the first negative review I've seen of this one. You normally hit the jackpot. Tough miss on the lotto.
I actually have seen her twice and agree with this... The first time she didn't look like her pictures at all, She really knows how to put on makeup and get the right angles and use the right filters... She does not have a curvy body, just looks like that from the photos. in person, it looks like she has never exercised...
Added private tags The Dr

Added private tags The Dr
Damn sad to hear that. Those chicks that frequent the area but move around a lot tend to have a system worked out. They don't stay here permanently so they don't rack up reviews and they do name changes.

That is the first red flag for me an provider changing "stage" names more than once probably has some unfavorable deeds in their past.

Thanks for the Review! Even though I've wanted to see her going back a few years looks like I won't make that mistake.
Damn sad to hear that. Those chicks that frequent the area but move around a lot tend to have a system worked out. They don't stay here permanently so they don't rack up reviews and they do name changes.

That is the first red flag for me an provider changing "stage" names more than once probably has some unfavorable deeds in their past.

Thanks for the Review! Even though I've wanted to see her going back a few years looks like I won't make that mistake. Originally Posted by Neverasp11
She did tell me she wasn't going to be in the area too much longer. She didn't give me a timeframe, though.