Encounter: Amanda the horrid

User ID: -
Date: 09/18/22
Name: Amanda
Phone: 8504909183
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...a/924709857436
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Brownsville
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, bbcg, bbdoggie
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown should length.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
No details on why it was so horrid?
Been wondering about her. Beautiful set of naturals on her.
She's been around for awhile few years ago took it for a drive around the block kicked the tires front and back overall was not a bad ride. ::disclaimer:: that was like 2 years ago
Still not sure it's true but about two years back it was going around that she was skittles daughter. Arranged to meet them together for back to back enjoyment to tic the mother-daughter of the bucket list. Over all was decent but like DJ it was 2 years ago.
I saw her in a punch a while back and it wasn’t terrible, but I’ve never been back. It’s like wanting a burger and having your tastes set on McGuires statehouse burger but ending up at Jerry’s. Your not hungry anymore but not really satisfied either.
I saw her in a punch a while back and it wasn’t terrible, but I’ve never been back. It’s like wanting a burger and having your tastes set on McGuires statehouse burger but ending up at Jerry’s. Your not hungry anymore but not really satisfied either. Originally Posted by njdevil211
Hahah good one … cuz yep always feel a little more is needed after Jerry’s hahahah
Ouch

Bro, live your life, but this is a really really really bad idea.

Bro, live your life, but this is a really really really bad idea. Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits
I agree, it's not worth potentially catching something that you can't get rid of.

Bro, live your life, but this is a really really really bad idea. Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits
At first I thought the "b" key had to be stuck on his keyboard....