SEVEN DAYS IN MAY, Starring Thoroughly Modern Milley

Seems to me that if the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs goes out of the chain of command and contacts his Chinese counterpart telling him not to worry, we'll let you know if we're going to attack and then bloviates in Congress about "white rage" while he knows Afghanistan is going to hell on his watch, he might want to update his resume. But, Jen Nutsacki says he's doing just fine so we all have nothing to worry about.
So quick to judge. Are you a Fox contributor or victim?
So quick to judge. Are you a Fox contributor or victim? Originally Posted by Lenard
Neither.
  • stein
  • 09-15-2021, 03:23 PM
Quick to judge? The man is an absolute traitor. He should be arrested, tried, convicted and HUNG
Put Milley to sleep like the sick animal he is.
Quick to judge? The man is an absolute traitor. He should be arrested, tried, convicted and HUNG Originally Posted by stein
Yes
Quick to judge? The man is an absolute traitor. He should be arrested, tried, convicted and HUNG Originally Posted by stein
Thank you. The "quick to judge" comment is amazing.
These are the same people who condemned Trump for zapping Solemeini, as creepy a scumbag as Dementia Joe or Osama bin Laden, while later congratulating Dementia Joe for drone murdering a completely innocent family of four minding their own business in admittedly shithole Afghanistan.
Of course, Dementia Joe and his pack of ignorant hoodlums want only "unity".
I assume you are referring to Trump.
So quick to judge. Are you a Fox contributor or victim? Originally Posted by Lenard
No, he is just one more American that can see the facts as they develop and come to an intelligent, mature conclusion. It's obvious what is going on with this administration in all departments and it's scary to say the least. Why would someone in his position tell the Chinese we will tell them in advance if we are going to act ? Stupid, yes.
I assume you are referring to Trump. Originally Posted by brasil
totally ignorant statement. It's time to forget the crazy politics and look at the facts of what's going on now in this country. How do you like the rising cost of everything, especially at the gas pump?
totally ignorant statement. It's time to forget the crazy politics and look at the facts of what's going on now in this country. How do you like the rising cost of everything, especially at the gas pump? Originally Posted by teddybear6011
It's unfortunate that this crazed focus on Trump trumps any sober discussion. I know I get angry about Biden and Co., but I try to bring aboard some facts to bolster my argument. But too often this hysteria takes hold of people and they don't produce rational discourse. "Fox News" (which I never watched) for many people is shorthand for "fascist right-wing anti-abortion uneducated gun nut goober". Where's the nuance?
A group of guys on a hooker board criticizing the decision’s of others. That’s why I love upset ny. To be fair. There is a great deal of double standard going on in the White House. Donny and joe will always be judged by what the previous president did and was praised or shunned for doing. Funny thing is I believe that’s been going on since 1798. I do love the discussion here so please don’t take this as an insult. I love living in a country where we can speak our mind