Mass murder in Pittsburgh. BREAKING.

White male shooter. Walks in and screams “all Jews must die.”

Trump says he’ll comment to the press and make further comment when he speaks to the Future Farmers of America.

Standing by.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Between hate rhetoric, gun regulation debates and the general mood of this confused population, politicization of this was inevitable.

We need to stop pointing fingers.

America needs to reconnect with its soul and stop attacking other Americans. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump is an AMERICAN!
The most virulent anti Jewish people are on the left and have for many years ever since the Palestinians showed up.

Reports say that Bowers was anti Trump and believed that Jews were running Trump. Now that sounds like antifa.
The most virulent anti Jewish people are on the left and have for many years ever since the Palestinians showed up. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I believe your statement is false. Please provide some kind of proof,

The Palestinians “showed up” in that region the same time as he other indigineous people.

What does this have to do with the mass murder in the Pittsburgh synagogue this morning?
Odds he's a Trumper lol??!!!

100%
Originally Posted by Trey
That's an obvious impossibility. Trump's daughter and son-in-law are both Jews. Trump has been Israel's biggest supporter since Reagan. Anybody that is as anti-Semetic as this shooter appears to be cannot be "100%" Trump because he doesn't hold the same values as Trump towards Jews.
Anybody heard from Bambino? He’s said he was a member of the JCC where the mass shooting took place.

Praying for your safety, man. Check in please. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I belong to the JCC in the South Hills of Pgh. I have been to the JCC in Oakland, which is the biggest in the Pgh area and is close to where this took place. I’ve going to Squirrel Hill since I was a kid. Know many who live there and probably belong there. But thanks for your faux concern. This tradegy occurred in a Synagogue, not a JCC. Your baiting, rude and insulting post was reported.
Not going to address that comment, bambino. I wouldn’t wish what happened this morning on anyone. Glad you’re Ok.

Peace.
Apparently, Bowers had announced on social media that he was “going in” prior to the attack.

Clearly a Nazi who admired Hitler and felt Trump was being run by Jews.

A terrorist.
Apparently, Bowers had announced on social media that he was “going in” prior to the attack.

A terrorist. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe all this Hitler, Nazi talk should end. Beginning with you in this forum.
Stop...
+1

That's an obvious impossibility. Trump's daughter and son-in-law are both Jews. Trump has been Israel's biggest supporter since Reagan. Anybody that is as anti-Semetic as this shooter appears to be cannot be "100%" Trump because he doesn't hold the same values as Trump towards Jews. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 01:37 PM
The most virulent anti Jewish people are on the left and have for many years ever since the Palestinians showed up.

. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The Palestinians did not 'just show up...'

Maybe they should have built a wall...
Maybe they should have built a wall... Originally Posted by WTF
They did .... Israelis FENCED-IN their WALL!!!!

(The Israelis have a wall too!)

But they call it a "Separation Barrier"!

May be that's what pissed of this Liberal hater who killed people.

A terrorist. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

wait did he say he was a nazi like I thought he might be?
I heard he was upset over the caravan coming I bet he must be a trumpie, way to go mr potus a foller that was the bomber now a mass murder guy way to fucking go trummpie, I bet they both do body slams your kinda of gyus
I heard he was upset over the caravan coming I bet he must be a trumpie, way to go mr potus a foller that was the bomber now a mass murder guy way to fucking go trummpie, I bet they both do body slams your kinda of gyus Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

no, this guy is anti-trump to the bone, in addition to being anti-semtic.

I'm hearing that he's a democrat.