What is there to do in LR?

Hey I'm staying in downtown LR. I'm not familiar with the area. Anyone have some fun ideas for me to do? (:
The River Market is pretty nice on the weekends. Not sure about the weekdays. Check out Cache Restaurant. They are upscale and sort of pricey but the food is great.

Willie D's and Ernie Biggs are dueling piano bars but with you being 18 I'm not sure you can actually get in. All of my "fun" comes from bars. When I was 18 the most I did was sneak into movies and hang out with skaters.
I know there's a nice hookah bar. I'm staying downtown so the river market is a for sure!!
I know there's a nice hookah bar. I'm staying downtown so the river market is a for sure!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
I forgot about the hookah bar. I've been there a few times, it's a pretty laid back place. Very relaxed
Sonny Williams is fantastic. I miss it!
You can get into Gusano's if you're under 21. They should be pretty busy with it being a big football weekend. And you can get into the Flying Saucer until 8pm but they will make you leave after then.