vocal gals turne me ONN!

I love gals who are extremely vocal feels like responding/enjoying and really into game. But, I had experience of few gals and even my SO being silent cow during game - it feels like you just doing some routine work LOL. Extreme vocals turn me ON quickly and feels like extreme energetic session.

Just wondering - How about you guys?
  • fawn
  • 02-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Oh baby, If you make me feel good, I will sing you a song with my moaning....
No keeping me quite.....no sir...........
sorry, I know you were asking the guys, just thought I would
ad my 2 cents...
HELLO.......can you hear me now?
Go See Paige Morrow.....she pretty vocal!
I can get very loud.
Hmmm, a man who likes vocal women, i like you (wink) (wink)

I love to get loud, but i never knew if the guy is into to that, geez he came dressed in a suit and tie, or super pressed khakis, i figured he didn't want to hear me moaning. Thought it would scare him off. I laid there biting my damn lip the whole time...not fun :-(
  • mrod
  • 02-04-2010, 03:05 PM
i love the loud women but it has to seem genuine... otherwise it can go the other way...
If she's just gonna lay there then I might as well have cored out cantaloupe. I like the gasps and moans, the whines and grunts, but I'll fall for the ones that talk and tell me what they're thinking every time.
JennaofDallas carries the official patent on vocal .
I've had to tell my sister Autumn to shut up before... Oh... and she's vocal during a session too.
I have lust for Wynter, and am I'm glad to be under you right now, mmm yummy
Oooh, now you've got me under you!
Oh wait, I already was... It's okay though... every time is different.
Wynter.... when you two get a room, can I watch? lol
MM
I love talking dirty and I am very vocal.
There is a difference between being vocal and having a good time and being vocal and screaming " fuck me harder " And you know its fake because it sounds so cheesy.

I am vocal if you make me feel good. =)