Looking for Snooky

I am so turned on by Snooky from the Jersey Shore show. I love her tiny little chubby body, her exagerated hair, her thick make-up, her kooky personality. Is there a Snooky in Dallas?? Heff
http://www.neon-entertainment.com/snookie/

No one comes to mind at present...
  • Holly
  • 02-08-2010, 08:25 PM
awwwwww I LOVE snookie!!!
She was cute, but she never got laid, it was brutal watching it on tv.
AND she got punched in the face!
AND she got punched in the face! Originally Posted by Nicole Preston

yeah she did!

She is kinda hott though!

What an asshole. Poor Snookie.
Now if I could find a provider that looked like her friend J-Wow, minus all the Ed Hardy get up and if she had some class and discretion.

What an asshole. Poor Snookie. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Guess that's what happens sometimes when you are enjoying your 15 minutes of fame.
I agree snookie is on bad chick. I watch that show all the time. I'm actually planning a trip to go to Jersey to the board walk. Looks like a neat place.
I guess I'll stand alone here and say this show is garbage. I tried watching it once, to see what the hype was about, and I couldn't stand it. I mean come on, the tanning, the hair, their constant need to surround themselves with drama; no thanks.

Here's an idea for MTV...What if, just maybe, they showed music videos on MusicTeleVision? I know, it's way out there, but it could possibly work. Imagine that! A channel where they show music videos and the whole channel revolved around MUSIC.

Seriously though, they are insulting to their own race.
I guess I'll stand alone here and say this show is garbage. I tried watching it once, to see what the hype was about, and I couldn't stand it. I mean come on, the tanning, the hair, their constant need to surround themselves with drama; no thanks.

Here's an idea for MTV...What if, just maybe, they showed music videos on MusicTeleVision? I know, it's way out there, but it could possibly work. Imagine that! A channel where they show music videos and the whole channel revolved around MUSIC.

Seriously though, they are insulting to their own race. Originally Posted by Jasser

I could not agree more
I havent watch that show on MTV but have tried to watch other shows there. I gave up on MTV having quality shows. Now I remember when MTV first started it was music videos only channel...back in the good old days of the 80s.
I think it's fair to say that if you remember MTV starting up (and playing videos all day)....you are not their target demographic ;-)

I remember watching videos on their in middle school for hours on end. But that was in a world without the Internet and iTunes where you could pull music and videos at will.

These days a music video channel would bore people to death. If t wasn't a song they liked...they'd flip off to one of 500 other choices.

Back to snooky. While I love her look (love the dark skinned curvy type) i'd need one with an entirely different personality to be interested.
The beautiful parts of Snookie exist in Marisa of Dallas (Curvy, thick hair, or Middle Eastern descent). The annoying parts, no. (immaturity, voice, lack of focus).

http://marisaofdallas.com/