cancellation leads to referral

Am up for it!
Mostly when I have booked with Berkleigh , and she cancels appt and refers me to Natasha Fame...Wow Who will really miss this odd!

Am up honey! Can you cancel me and refer to Natasha on my B'day LOL Anyway her B'day is coming with mine!
What the fuck is this shit?
your kidding me right?
I think it's cool she tries to help you find a replacement if she can't make it. I don't really see the need to take a shot at someone when she's doing more than some would. It can be hell trying to find a lady last minute. Some people will say that's why I have plan B, C and so on. I think it's poor taste to schedule 2-3 appts then cancel two when your original decides to see you.
  • fawn
  • 02-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Not sure why johnjo you started a new thread about cancellations when the other thread just got locked last night....we dont need or want drama on the board..NO POT STIRING..youre free to talk about anything as long as it stays respectful to others...we will be keeping an EYE on this thread......
"Am up for it!
(Mostly when I have booked with Berkleigh,) How many times have you booked with Berkleigh?

(and she cancels appt) How many times has she cancelled?

and refers me to Natasha Fame...

(Wow Who will really miss this odd!") What does this mean?

Am up honey! (Can you cancel me) I think that cancelling you is an excellent idea!

and refer to Natasha on my B'day LOL Anyway her B'day is coming with mine!

I realize that my comprehension skills are occasionally missing, but it is very clear that Ms Berkleigh has no idea what you are talking about. I agree with Fawn completely and have to add, having read several other of your posts - WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!
I can't decipher this one. WTF are you trying to say?

Am up for it!
Mostly when I have booked with Berkleigh , and she cancels appt and refers me to Natasha Fame...Wow Who will really miss this odd!

Am up honey! Can you cancel me and refer to Natasha on my B'day LOL Anyway her B'day is coming with mine! Originally Posted by johnjo
Can't believe this is still here.....I dunno who in the hell he is except take a guess that he may have been a banned member from aspd. He has never booked. He started that stupid thread about his birthday and I responded. He then went on to bump his own thread several times because no one responded to him....what he doesn't realize is that now because of his behavior....the ladies watch that .... its almost as though he posted an alert on himself for being a jackass......*shakes head*.......done picking on me yet????????
Please lock this thread....
berkleigh..go to the Ladies comfort zone, you may find my posts on JohnJo interesting.
Please guys look at my NSNC by Mia Maxwell in Review section.